Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: LARRY VICKERS JOINS DANIEL DEFENSE TEAM!

Feedback Score

LARRY VICKERS JOINS DANIEL DEFENSE TEAM!

Larry Vickers Joins Daniel Defense!

Daniel Defense is proud to announce uniting forces with Industry Professional, Larry Vickers. Larry has been brought on board as a consultant for new product development and marketing. With Larry Vickers joining the team, Daniel Defense will have the increased ability to offer the best possible products to today’s modern war fighter.

Larry Vickers is a retired Special Forces Operator and one of the most sought after combat marksmanship instructors. His expertise has led many manufactures in the small arms world to consult with him on the development of new products. In addition to his many accomplishments, Larry Vickers has been featured on the hit Military Channel show, Weaponology.

“I am excited about joining the Daniel Defense team. I have used their free float rail systems for some time now with excellent results. I will be putting my efforts into enhancing Daniel Defenses excellent products and look forward to developing new ones to make Daniel Defense an industry leader in many different areas of tactical firearms products.”

Larry Vickers
    Daniel Defense

866-554-GUNS
    101 Warfighter Way
    Black Creek, GA 31308
    www.danieldefense.com
    marketing@danieldefense.com

Feedback Score
    Congratulations to you and Larry. I will be looking forward to results of this venture.
    “He who would make his own liberty secure, must guard even his enemy from oppression. For if he violates this duty he establishes a precedent that will reach to himself.” Thomas Paine

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard." H.L. Mencken

Feedback Score
    Exciting news. I love y'alls Omega 9 I have on my middy. Look forward to seeing what y'all are able to do together.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Most impressive.

Feedback Score
    Indeed impressive news.

Congratulations are in order.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Great company, great guys and great products. Soon to be better than before.

Competitors should start to worry.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Congratulations to the entire DD team. I am happy for all of you guys, including Sgt Vickers.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Congrats guys.

I built a gun this year using the 12.0 FSB rail and it my favorite gun. It's awkward to shoot a gun with a stock handguard now.

I look forward to seeing what this collaboration turns out product wise.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    WOW, this is great news!

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Good stuff here! Congrats to everyone.

C4

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast