Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Vector Arms AK 47

Feedback Score

Vector Arms AK 47

Im looking to purchase another AK. Im thinking the Vector Arms classic or underfolder from Atlanticfirearms.com. Ive never handled a vector before but have heard nothing but good about them. Would this be a good choice?

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    By and large their AK builds are excellent.

Unless you ask for a chrome lined barrel, you probably won't get one with that anymore. The barrel import ban has really hurt builders.

Blaine at Atlantic will stand by the stuff he sells even if the manufacturer won't so no worries buying from them.
    Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I would buy a Vector from Blaine with no problems or reservations.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I have a chrome lined Vector that I picked up just before the chrome lined barrels became hard to come by. It is an excellent weapon. It has been 100% reliable with about 2000 rounds of a mix of nasty ammo (including hollow points) and is accurate as you can expect from an AK. I picked mine up for $450 brand new and I consider it a GREAT value.

Feedback Score
    According to Atlantic, when I called in before placing my order, ALL of the Vector AK's that they sell have a chrome lined barrel as they order them from Vector with it. I bought one a couple of weeks ago and it's well built (as far as my ak newbie eyes can tell) and a nice shooter from what little time I've had at the range since then.

Feedback Score
    I have one of their underfolders and the thing runs like a sewing machine. NEVER had any problems with it.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    This is my Vector underfolder. It was built on an excellent/new condition Polish PMKMS parts set using an Armory USA receiver.

It's been 100% for me and was used as a loaner for a Vickers AK class when another member's homebuilt AK went TU on round 5.

Employee of colonialshooting.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nice looking wood on that!

Feedback Score
    I had a Vector Polish U/F that looked identical to Templars that I purchased from CFS just after the ban lifted for around $450.00.

My first range trip I noticed that it had a terrible trigger slap so I contacted Vector. Vector paid shipping both ways and had it back in my hands within 2 weeks...outstanding CS.

I only wish that I hadn't sold it I would buy another one.

Cheers

Feedback Score
    The Vector I have is nice, nicer than my Arsenal 107FR in my opinion.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast