Thread: PreBan sr25 Match

Feedback Score

PreBan sr25 Match

I have a PreBan sr25 match. Bought in '92? Shot 150 rounds, cleaned after each 20 rounds. Pristine condition.
    It's been a safe queen for 20 years. Should I keep it? I don't even know what it's worth. Incredible gun, incredibly made. Stoner history at its best.
    Reminds me of Bill Clinton every time I see it. It was his encouragement that made me buy it.
    I have an old reliable Weatherby scope on it, otherwise untouched.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Are you in a ban state? If not I would share it with someone who is and see what all you can buy with the money from the sale.

Feedback Score
    I'm in texas. Won't ever live in or visit a ban state or sanctuary city.
    Don't need the $, or extra safe space but have thought about redistributing the value. I think it's worth around 9k, altho recent obama events may have raised the value substantially.

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose View Post
    I'm in texas. Won't ever live in or visit a ban state or sanctuary city.
    Don't need the $, or extra safe space but have thought about redistributing the value. I think it's worth around 9k, altho recent obama events may have raised the value substantially.
    I'm not sure that Obama's EOs have to much effect on ban state pricing. A quick Google search finds them being listed from $3-5k over the years so $9k may be a stretch but there's only one way to find out if the market is willing to accept that value.

Feedback Score
    It was around 2k when new. Guess it's basically worthless, except for the dust on it. Bad investment.
    Too bad, ultra low serial number and special longer barrel, mint condition. I'll just leave it in the back of the safe.
    Thanks.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jose View Post
    It was around 2k when new. Guess it's basically worthless, except for the dust on it. Bad investment.
    Too bad, ultra low serial number and special longer barrel, mint condition. I'll just leave it in the back of the safe.
    Thanks.
    Let's see it. You've piqued my curiosity.

JR1572

Feedback Score
    I'll unwrap it and take a pic tonight when I get off work.

Feedback Score
    20160110_142425_resized-001.jpg20160110_142450_resized-001.jpg
    Forgot I had a Harris bipod on it.
    Sorry about the quality, Hard to get a black rifle to stand out.