Thread: Trijicon TA31 with LaRue Mount

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)

Trijicon TA31 with LaRue Mount

TRADED
    IOR 1.5-8x26 with illuminated cqb reticle and 308 bdc turret in larue tactical spr 1.5 mount lightly used new battery.
    [IMG]
    $1200 shipped.

Trijicon TA31 with LaRue tactical mount and kill flash lightly used.

$1000 shipped.
    Sold
    Trades or partial trades I will consider

Helmet such as:
    Ops Core FAST helmet
    Crye Airframe
    Team Wendy Ballistic helmet

Also surefire sr07 dual tape switch

Having trouble posting pics send message for pics

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Sierrahotel83; 06-26-16 at 20:37. Reason: Item traded
    -They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump

-They who would give up an essential liberty for temporary security, deserve neither liberty or security- Benjamin Franklin

-Whoever appeals to the law against his fellow man is either a fool or a coward. Whoever cannot take care of himself without that law is both. For a wounded man shall say to his assailant, "If I Live, I will kill you. If I Die, You are forgiven." Such is the Rule of Honor.- Lamb of God- Omerta

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump!

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump price lowered

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-T337A using Tapatalk

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump!!

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump!

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump!!

ابن بيت وأنا كافر

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Bump!

ابن بيت وأنا كافر