Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: CMMG MK47 Mutant K as a host?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mods, please remove non-Mutant content.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by KalashniKEV View Post
    Mods, please remove non-Mutant content.
    This is fine with me but if it's okay I would like to leave the posts related to the M10X Elite SBR. I started this thread primarily looking for a 7.62x39 SBR that would suppress well and currently believe that the M10X Elite SBR might be a better option than the MK47 K that I opened the discussion with. It would be nice to know the thoughts of any M10X Elite SBR owners out there if they come across this thread in the future. Thanks!

Feedback Score
    If its a direct impingement design, yes. They will all suppress OK. Not as well as I was expecting, can volume being the same, 7.62x39 does not suppress as well as .223 in my experience.

My last post above was using 123grn wolf and 55grn wolf for the comparison.

To add, if you're talking about AR platforms, you can check baffle alignment from the bore. Something you cannot do with an AK. YMMV, I've never had an issue with concentric threads on an AR15 barrel.
    Last edited by t15; 09-29-16 at 13:50.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by plinkerr View Post
    This is fine with me but if it's okay I would like to leave the posts related to the M10X Elite SBR. I started this thread primarily looking for a 7.62x39 SBR that would suppress well and currently believe that the M10X Elite SBR might be a better option than the MK47 K that I opened the discussion with. It would be nice to know the thoughts of any M10X Elite SBR owners out there if they come across this thread in the future. Thanks!
    If that's the case, the MCX is supposed to be released in 7.62x39 at Shot I think.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234