Thread: Great Triggers

Feedback Score

Great Triggers

If you are looking for a great trigger for your AR then try the SSA-E. I think it is a great all around trigger. Been using mine for 2 years now and wouldn't buy anything else.
    Retired Aircraft Armament Systems Technician
    AR15, G17, G19, Springfield Loaded Target 1911, EMP4, Beretta 92FS, Sig P238

Feedback Score
    Thank you for the support and kind words!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by steve462x0 View Post
    If you are looking for a great trigger for your AR then try the SSA-E. I think it is a great all around trigger. Been using mine for 2 years now and wouldn't buy anything else.
    Same here, on #2 and when I build the next it will be #3! Reliably ignites bulk Ruskie hard primer stuff in my 7.62x39mm upper. That's now my favorite upper!

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Great indeed. I'm surprised there's not more of a following for the Super Tricon. Seems to me that it's the perfect mix between the SSA and SD-C.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I have to agree, I've got an SSF in the work M4A1, 6 SSAs in my Noveske rifles, SSA-E in a MK12 clone, Super Tricon in the Colt LE6960 CCU and an SD-E I haven't decided what to do with yet. The Colt actually houses a Super 42, SMR MK1 13", Maritime Bolt Catch and Airborne Super Charging Handle. I guess you could say I have a thing for Geissele!

I'm also a fan of ALG and use quite a few ACTs as well.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    I agree Geissele make great triggers. I have only used the ssf and the g2s, but would love to try some of the others such as the tricon.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Only G trigger I have is the SD3G.

I always wonder about the others and if I should trade it out with something else.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    What's your typical use? I've heard the SD3G is quite popular for 3 Gun type shooting. I understand its insanely fast, which is good for that sort of shooting.

I've been quite happy with the SSA & Super Tricon for general use and the SSA-E for my precision/DMR shooting. I eagerly await trying the SSP when they come out. I'll have to try it out before I decide what role to delegate it to.

The SSF is super fun in a full auto 😎

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by chef8489 View Post
    I agree Geissele make great triggers. I have only used the ssf and the g2s, but would love to try some of the others such as the tricon.
    If your ever out at the Harrison Creek gun club and run into me I'd be more than happy to let you try my SSA or SSA-E.

By far the SSA-E is my favorite!
    DDM4V11 PRO, SSA-E, Vortex viper 6.5x20-44mm
    BCM 16 KMR-A, SSA, EO Tech EXPS 3-0, G-33 magnifier
    S&W M&P Sport II, BCM PNT, Aimpoint PRO
    BCM 9" 300 BLK upper/KAC lower/DD BCG/ BCM PNT/ Aimpoint T1
    Noveske upper/lower/handguard, 20" 6.5 Grendel Bartlein Barrel, SSA-E,Vortex viper GEN II PST 5x25-50mm
    16" BCA .223 Wylde "budget rifle", SPARC AR
    Retired Army Airborne Infantry

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Lefty223 View Post
    Same here, on #2 and when I build the next it will be #3! Reliably ignites bulk Ruskie hard primer stuff in my 7.62x39mm upper. That's now my favorite upper!
    Had my -39mm AR at the range the other day, using it to troubleshoot a buddy's -39mm build where he bought each part for the upper from different sources (????), but in the end he needed an enhanced (longer firing pin projection) specific to the -39mm vs a stock 5.56 pin.

But in the process, everyone was trying my lower and commented on what a great trigger the SSA-E is. All were impressed ans I bet a few guys will buy them.