Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: M4Carbine.net SHOT Show Giveaway!

Feedback Score

M4Carbine.net SHOT Show Giveaway!

Ok so everyone wants to know, what’s in it for me since I can't get to SHOT. Well here is the deal:

On Wednesday the 20th, I will post a thread in GD (I will put the link in here). The rules will be simple, you will simply reply to the thread with "I want Super Precision" to the thread, and you will be entered into the contest. You may only reply once, multiple posts will result in disqualification. On Thursday the 21st a rep from G&R will be coming to our booth around 3:30PM PST to be your proxy for the giveaway. He will pull first from a pile of numbers, which will be the page number, and then again for the post number. So for example if he pulls 10 and 2, page number 10 and post number 2 will be the winner. What do I win you ask?

You automatically win a custom rifle built by ALG Defense, complete with your choice of either an Aimpoint T1 mounted to our new Super Precision mount, or a Hi-Lux CMR mounted to our New Super Precision 30mm mount. These great companies, have hooked us up with these optics for these giveaways, so please stop by their industry forum, Facebook, Instagram and websites to show them some love. In addition the G&R rep will then jump in our giveaway booth and for 30 seconds they will be able to grab as many Geissele dollars as possible, and yes there is a ticket in the booth floating around for another rifle that could be won! Details on that rifle can be found here:

SHOT Show 2016 Geissele Booth Giveaway #1

SHOT Show 2016 Geissele Booth Giveaway #2

We will then draw more winners for each of the items they won in the giveaway booth! If you’re not sure what the booth is, check out the pictures below.

So the giveaway came and went and you got nothing? Don’t worry we will be doing this twice. On Thursday, we will be making a new thread in GD (which I will post here again) and all the same applies, same prices, same chances, same times and all you need to do is enter again for a chance to win on Friday!

Good luck!

Oh wait.... almost forgot the pictures..

If you’re from a state that restricts these rifles, you’re not left out. Should you be selected to win the rifle, you will win a $1,000 credit to be used on Geissele.com and $500 credit to be used on ALGDefense.com.

Feedback Score
    69 (100%)
    That is spectacular. You guys are awesome.
    I paint spaceship parts.

Quote Originally Posted by Failure2Stop View Post
    Stippled Glocks are like used underwear; previous owner makes all the difference in value.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by VIP3R 237 View Post
    That is spectacular. You guys are awesome.
    Thanks for the kind words! We hope to see you there!

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Oh boy. The Mods are going to be busy cleaning up random posts from people trying to hit 200!

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Wow...... just wow

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Man, that is a nice prize....

Just so you know... everyone has different PAGE / POST displays. However every thread has a POST NUMBER in upper right hand corner of each post. IOW, post #27 will be the same for everyone but it may not occur on the same page.

Feedback Score
    Thanks for pointing that out. We will modify how the winner is chosen.

Feedback Score
    Sagmil, it wouldn't really matter as long as the numbers you put in the bowl cover the ranges needed for how the browser displays posts when you draw.

If you want to go by post number, you can use a number generator app, set the range for the total number of posts when you make the draw, and have your number pull run the app.

For Android
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...andomgenerator

Very generous and very appreciated.
    Last edited by .46caliber; 01-16-16 at 08:54.

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Leaveammoforme View Post
    Oh boy. The Mods are going to be busy cleaning up random posts from people trying to hit 200!
    Yes, we will. And we'll be watching for that as well.

And a large tip of the hat for the nice folks who are sponsoring this. I have your four of your rails and four of your triggers, and they are superb.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Don't think I'll have a chance due to post count, but a big thank you to Geissele and ALG for doing this!

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast