Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: New Revolver in town: Kimber K6. 6 Shot 357

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)

New Revolver in town: Kimber K6. 6 Shot 357

Allright, I am intrigued. Get me some boot gripped laser grips and I'll try it out.

http://i284.photobucket.com/albums/l...pshlekczis.png

KIMBER HAS EVOLVED THE REVOLVER

The K6s™ revolver brings an unmatched level of performance and shootability to concealed carry.

With the smallest cylinder capable of holding 6 rounds of .357 Magnum (also compatible with .38 Special), K6s compact revolvers are ideal for back-up, concealed carry and home defense.

The Kimber K6s’ small frame, two-inch barrel and 1.39 inch diameter cylinder are machined from the finest stainless steel for superior integrity, strength, and resistance to the elements. The Kimber K6s offers other important design features, such as: a smooth match-grade trigger that creates confidence while helps ensure accuracy; an internal hammer and edges that are rounded and blended to help prevent a hang up when the revolver is removed from concealment; superior ergonomics and grip design that creates an extremely shooter-friendly experience; and an all stainless steel construction weighing in at 23 ounces.

For those who require a small package with mild recoil, K6s provides the power needed for concealed carry, home protection and many other applications. Best off all, they offer unequaled Kimber quality, dependability and performance.

Let Kimber re-introduce you to the revolver.
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    Kimber seems to be channeling Ruger, sorta....except that the Kimber uses a sideplate.......and recessed chambers???

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I'm interested... I've been looking for a snub-nosed wheel gun, I may give this a try (if' it's in the wild soon-ish).

Great pics here:

http://www.guns.com/2016/01/18/kimbe...lver-8-photos/
    Support the NRA

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Mild recoil with magnums? Hmmm. 9 hundy retail, maybe 6 street price. Be that as it may, it's still interesting.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Kimber has my attention.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    Detective Special size 357 mag....not that I have a need for a snubby but that does make the heart beat a little faster.

Feedback Score
    I was really hoping for something kind of um... Pythonesque. This is interesting, but not fascinating.
    “Detached Reflection Cannot Be Demanded in the Presence of an Uplifted Knife” ~ Brown v. United States (1921)

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    Just have Smith and Wesson issue a 3" K frame .357 in stainless steel with a round butt, DAO with no MIM parts. They could sell it for $700 and make a killing.

Feedback Score
    I doubt S&W will ever do that nor will they phase out the locks (which is a much bigger problem than MIM to me) like they said several years ago.

If these don't have internal locks and are well made then I want one. They look like they have the DNA of the perfect carry revolver, or close to it (maybe a full length ejector would be better).

Feedback Score
    46 (100%)
    I hate that moronic lock with the passionate heat of a thousand burning suns.

I'd pay fifty bucks just to stand in line for a chance to punch the guy that invented it right in the junk.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast