Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Revolver in town: Kimber K6. 6 Shot 357

Feedback Score
    26 (100%)

I have mixed feelings about this gun. I don't think it will replace my S&W 640 (.357 - 5 shots) or my 65 - 3" (.357 - 6 shots).

Riots are like sports, it's better to watch it on TV at home.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Handled these at shot. Nice trigger on them. The cylinder release will cause problems for people that belly carry this gun I think.

C4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    How is it compared to a ruger cylinder release?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I'll have to give Kimber credit... It looks well thought out, and well made. Still I wouldn't be a early adopter, Kimber has had a past history of polishing turds and sending them out..(remember the external extractors on 1911's?) And, since Kimber has no known experience building revolvers, (At least that I'm aware of) I'd give this a year or so and see what shakes out... I'm not saying it's a bad pistol, I'm just a little wary of anything new put out by a company that never made anything like it before.. Who knows, It may be a damn good snubby right out of the box..
    Last edited by ralph; 01-25-16 at 22:06.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    I made the mistake to look at it and now my eyes are bleeding...

Feedback Score
    It does nothing for me either. I don't like the lines of the gun at all.
    “Detached Reflection Cannot Be Demanded in the Presence of an Uplifted Knife” ~ Brown v. United States (1921)

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by C4IGrant View Post
    Handled these at shot. Nice trigger on them. The cylinder release will cause problems for people that belly carry this gun I think.

C4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How does the trigger compare to the LCR? Is the cylinder release that much different than the LCR?
    Last edited by dmaxfireman; 03-16-19 at 16:42.

Feedback Score
    52 (98%)
    Man that thing is ugly.

I wouldn't trust Kimber to make a functional anything. Damn sure not a revolver.

Feedback Score
    I've had poor experience with Kimber autos in the past, but I'm not pre-judging this gun. I'll be watching it to see what kind of reputation it is gaining among those whose opinions I value about a year or so after it gets into general release.

As I age, I seem to see more and more folks interested in a decent small size medium weight revolver, and all other things being equal, six is better than five.

Feedback Score
    Agreed it will have to prove itself - but so should any carry pistol. People love to hate Kimber, probably more than is warranted (said as someone who currently owns Kimbers, but has also sold off their fair share of Kimbers.)

Grant Cunningham was supposedly involved in this, so hopefully that pays some dividends if they listened to him.

Feedback Score
    Interested. Wish it had an external hammer.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast