Page 122 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1816

Thread: SHOT Show 2015 Pictures (From SMGLee)

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by EzGoingKev View Post
    I myself would like the keymod to be like the MKIII rails - 1913 @ 12:00 and the rest all keymod.

Another thing that would be great IMO is either sell the rails with matching colored barrel nuts OR sell the rails and barrel nuts separately. I myself do not want a tan barrel nut with a black rail.
    You do realize that the different colored barrel nuts are made from different materials right? The "tan" is actually anodized aluminum while the "black" barrel nut is steel. I'd be more concerned with things like weight savings and strength, although both are excellent. Replacement barrel nuts are available from Geissele if you choose to "color match".

Feedback Score
    I think the color variation of e barrel nut looks great.

But I think that also depends on the other colors on the gun lol

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I held a build my gunsmith buddy made at the local gun shop for a customer. It was LIGHT as hell. I love the Daniel defense rails but it could definitely be a contender.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Can anyone advise if it is possible to use a magpul moe vertical grip (not the rail vertical grip) and direct mount it to the bottom of the SMR rails? Would it require removing the the handguard to install if it would work?

Thanks

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Serpico1985 View Post
    Can anyone advise if it is possible to use a magpul moe vertical grip (not the rail vertical grip) and direct mount it to the bottom of the SMR rails? Would it require removing the the handguard to install if it would work?

Thanks

You can on the HK version of the rail. I'll try to post pics.

Feedback Score
    37 (100%)
    Awesome. I would appreiateit it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ic_guerrero View Post
    You can on the HK version of the rail. I'll try to post pics.
    It would be very nice. I'm thinking about putting MVG. It would be great to see how it fits.
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Will the MKIV 9.5" rail play nice with Surefire mounts/cans on a 10.3" MK18 barrel? I know the RISII is 9.5" and will, but...

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I hope these help. If you need any other angles, please let me know. You can completely tighten the screw on MVG due to the gas block. If it is tightened all the way the screw will prevent the rail from sliding over the gas block. FYI.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ic_guerrero View Post
    I hope these help. If you need any other angles, please let me know. You can completely tighten the screw on MVG due to the gas block. If it is tightened all the way the screw will prevent the rail from sliding over the gas block. FYI.
    Thanks, it helps

I must check, but looks like in my case grip will be in front of gas block, so this should not be a problem.
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Page 122 of 182 FirstFirst ... 2272112120121122123124132172 ... LastLast