Page 4 of 182 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT Show 2015 Pictures (From SMGLee)

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by tb-av View Post
    I'm pretty sure in the video he said around $325 in the Spring. Lengths will be every inch.
    I'm in the market for a rail of that style for my 6920 duty rifle, but $325 is probably going to be too much. I'll probably have to settle for a VTAC or maybe the new Midwest model.

I recognize that you get what you pay for and the Geissele looks like a winner, but unless it is discounted I won't be able to justify the difference.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    looks great, but I feel like it would have to be a little cheaper to rock any boats

Feedback Score
    Probably plenty other good options for M4, but so far it's only non-OFM option for HK (if not counting vaporware from Remington Defense). It probably will not be lighter than HK rail, but looks way more comfortable.
    Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Looks like it's very well thought out..I'm impressed with the barrel nut.I hope they do well with it..
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    The Geissele rail looks fantastic. I just went back and forth between the Geissele rail and the new Daniel Defense MFR, and I'd have to go with the Geissele.

Now... if DD had made the MFR with the bolt-up system on their Lite rails, I might reconsider.
    Oh no, not another lube thread! Read this first: Lubrication 101.

Feedback Score
    Teeth on the barrel nut is not an anti-rotation device. I'm surprised that one of the multiple techniques available for this feature are not used here. Hopefully Geissele will use some tabs to index on the upper receiver, a la MFR, on the production version.

Feedback Score
    It's made to handle some serious weight pulling on it so worrying about rotation might be a bit premature.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RustedAce View Post
    DD did a 416 rail? Any pics?
    Anything is better than the stock 416 rail, ugh.
    There are several photos of it on BookFace, but here's one from Daniel Defense page [it's the tubular handguard in the middle]:

Feedback Score
    107 (100%)
    Does anyone have the dimensions on this bad boy?

Feedback Score
    2 (75%)
    Looks like another nice option for the slick rail lovers. I'm more excited to finally know how to pronounce Geissele though...

Page 4 of 182 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast