Page 84 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast

Thread: SHOT Show 2015 Pictures (From SMGLee)

Feedback Score

Geissele Rail Anyone else find this interesting?

I just assembled my first upper today. The MK4 rail was the easiest part!! Surprisingly the forward assist was the hardest part.

It does look like the 9.5 is designed to work on a midlength with a standard front sight. My upper with front sight has a pinned brake, other wise I would test it out.
    Last edited by fourXfour; 05-02-13 at 12:52.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by uffdaphil View Post
    Why does the photo at Deliberate dynamics show the square bottom holes? I thought it was confirmed earlier that the production revision changed them. I don't dare order as I would blow a gasket if the revised version showed up.
    Looks like DD used a photo from SMGLee which is the Mod 0 (square cuts). Most likely that photo is from SHOT Show 2013 as not many folks have the Mod 0. The production ones going out should be the Mod 1 with the newer design. I'll be taking photos of the MK4 13" Black rail this week which obviously looks like the 9.5" rail.

Quote Originally Posted by fourXfour View Post

I just assembled my first upper today. The MK4 rail was the easiest part!! Surprisingly the forward assist was the hardest part.

It does look like the 9.5 is designed to work on a midlength with a standard front sight. My upper with front sight has a pinned brake, other wise I would test it out.
    Looks awesome man.
    Last edited by RXM; 05-01-13 at 20:16.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by RXM View Post
    Looks like DD used a photo from SMGLee which is the Mod 0 (square cuts). Most likely that photo is from SHOT Show 2013 as not many folks have the Mod 0. The production ones going out should be the Mod 1 with the newer design. I'll be taking photos of the MK4 13" Black rail this week which obviously looks like the 9.5" rail.

Looks awesome man.
    Thanks!!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RXM View Post

Looks awesome man.
    Rxm,

Should we assume the 13" has been released if you already have a copy?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by HKfan View Post
    Rxm,

Should we assume the 13" has been released if you already have a copy?
    I grabbed the MK4 off the production floor if that's any indication of where they are status wise.

Feedback Score

Re: Geissele Rail Anyone else find this interesting?

Then if you don't mind me asking if a guy wants to get one of the first 13" sand mk4 where and when should he be looking.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Feedback Score
    I haven't seen the 9.5" or 13" MK4 Mod 1in sand color yet.
    Last edited by RXM; 05-02-13 at 20:18.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by fourXfour View Post

So if the above is the Mod 1, then what is this about a Mod 2 I hear that's supposedly going to have keymods. I may have missed it in the thread, but is that confirmed?

fourXfour,

How accurate do you think your measurements were when you checked the middie FSB compatibility? How close was it?
    Last edited by Ironman8; 05-02-13 at 09:47.

Feedback Score

Quote Originally Posted by Ironman8 View Post
    So if the aboe is the Mod 1, then what is this about a Mod 2 I hear that's supposedly going to have keymods. I may have missed it in the thread, but is that confirmed?

fourXfour,

How accurate do you think your measurements were when you checked the middie FSB compatibility? How close was it?
    I just eyeballed it and used a regular tape measure. My Daniel Defense is 9 inches, but it keeps the handguard retaining cap & delta ring.

Feedback Score
    8 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironman8 View Post
    So if the aboe is the Mod 1, then what is this about a Mod 2 I hear that's supposedly going to have keymods. I may have missed it in the thread, but is that confirmed?

fourXfour,

The photo of the 9.5" above is the final version. The 13" will be the same design.

Page 84 of 182 FirstFirst ... 3474828384858694134 ... LastLast