Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bravo Company USA @ SHOT 201 by SMGLee

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Double tap
    Last edited by WickedWillis; 01-26-16 at 10:40.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Moose-Knuckle View Post
    A BCM 21st Century new AK type weapon system . . . I just got wood.
    Yea that caught my attention as well.

Bravo Company do you have any extra info you can release on this?

A reduced angle BCM pistol grip was fully designed about 2 months after the first BCM Mod 0 grip in 2011. But no decision has been made to dabble in AK market.
    Sorry but no current plans on an AR-308. :-(
    Regarding all items on that list they are at various stages of conceptual development and exploration. So there is no info to release. These are various projects and directions we are exploring to see if we can offer a fresh take on things. Some of these ideas get tabled temporarily or permanently and some move forward to the next stage. But no info to release at all at this point.

Thank you again for all your interest.

For the Worlds Best Gunfighter Training
    Please visit http://www.bravocompanymfg.com/gunfighters

www.BravoCompanyUSA.com

www.BravoCompanyMFG.com

1 - 877 - BRAVO CO

Semper Fi !

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    I still would love your 1911... If I had known it would be available this long I actually would've saved up for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoCompanyUSA View Post
    A reduced angle BCM pistol grip was fully designed about 2 months after the first BCM Mod 0 grip in 2011. But no decision has been made to dabble in AK market.
    Regarding all items on that list they are at various stages of conceptual development and exploration. So there is no info to release. These are various projects and directions we are exploring to see if we can offer a fresh take on things. Some of these ideas get tabled temporarily or permanently and some move forward to the next stage. But no info to release at all at this point.

Thank you again for all your interest.
    Thats for responding. I will say I'm sure a lot of us would love to see you all make a quality ak and hit that market like you did with the AR one. The 308 market could be interesting as well.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    The 308 market could be interesting as well.
    I am positive that the BCM762 would own the 7.62 AR battle rifle market. The standard would be reset, and I could keep the bipod on my MWS. C'mon BCM, unbreak my heart.
    To educate a man in mind and not in morals is to educate a menace to society. --Theodore Roosevelt--

Feedback Score
    I would love to see key mod quick attach rail sections along the style of the kenetic's quick attach rail section for mlok. Or a mlok Kmr pretty please.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoCompanyUSA View Post
    Can you at least make a 16" Fluted ELW 308 barrel? SR25 pattern. For me?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Mmmm....a 7.62mm BCM AR? I might actually buy an off-the-shelf AR for the first time if that came out!

Provided it had hand guard options or a URX-type hybrid rail (not a huge KMR/Keymod fan) and was less than DD's new 308 offering.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SniperOverwatch View Post
    Mmmm....a 7.62mm BCM AR? I might actually buy an off-the-shelf AR for the first time if that came out!

Provided it had hand guard options or a URX-type hybrid rail (not a huge KMR/Keymod fan) and was less than DD's new 308 offering.
    This keeps getting beat over the head here, Paul already said they currently have no plans. Chill out guys.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast