Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Bravo Company USA @ SHOT 201 by SMGLee

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoCompanyUSA View Post
    ....But once MLock was released I read a post right here on M4C where the poster said something to the effect of; “Magpul’s vertical grip is $20, BCM is $40 (KM)…I would choose MLock”. That was a good eye opener. I begrudgingly turned to the engineering team and said we now are forced to completely switch our direction, shift our resources (time and money) and build KeyMod products in those consumer budgets. We had to enter some products into the space that was traditionally filled and we expected to be filled by Magpul, otherwise the KeyMod option had would not be viable. So that was the birth of $18 KeyMod Vert Grips, $18 Hand Stops, certain simple light mounts, and the $35-ish PKMR, as a simpler option in KM....
    'Just wanted to let you know that your shift to more affordable products is working (at least it worked on me), and is much appreciated. I have already made the switch to the Mod 3 grips and the BCMGUNFIGHTER stocks on all of my carbines. Having used them now I wouldn't hesitate to buy your more expensive furniture (I was initially hesitant to try it out based on the price point). After seeing the pictures of the PKMR, I was psyched, and fully expected to pay upwards of $60 for it. Now that I know the price point is probably sub $40, I am even more exited for the release of the PKMR, especially with the advent of more affordable keymod accessories. Your efforts have earned my future business, and I wanted to make sure you know that at least for this consumer, your current MO is on point.

Feedback Score
    When are the new gunfighter sopmod stocks going to be available?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BravoCompanyUSA View Post

PKMR Handguards will work with triangle handguard cap for middy, round for carbine, and has a snap in adaptor to do the reverse. As far as costs, the PKMR will retail in mid to high $30 range. It is pretty narrow in diameter and ergos. Feels along the lines of a KMR with panels on when you grab it.
    The PKMR metal molded insert placed into the mold when the handguards are molded. Same as any QD sling mount on stock, or most fastener mounted buttpads, etc. ETA on the PKMR is sometime in this spring.

Thank you to everyone for their interest in the new BCM offerings!
    Paul
    Thanks for the info. I'm really hoping for a for a rifle-length PKMR. Is this a planned part that I just haven't read about or is it just not enough of a priority to discuss at this point? Thanks.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin drake View Post
    When are the new gunfighter sopmod stocks going to be available?
    Yeah I can see one sitting on my rifle...

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TexasAggie2005 View Post
    We just need Magpul to start making quality AR's. The innovation war would be awesome.
    I think that was called Masada... I'm still crying over the fact that Bushmaster bought the design.. Speaking of that, what happened to their 308 version?

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingChipmunk View Post
    I think that was called Masada... I'm still crying over the fact that Bushmaster bought the design.. Speaking of that, what happened to their 308 version?
    The Masada was a different animal than an AR. The design never got fully fleshed out and became the Bushmaster ACR, which in turn became the Remington ACR and continued to disappoint because the conversion kits never came.
    98% Sarcastic. 100% Overthinking things and making up reasons for buying a new firearm.

Feedback Score
    I still don't understand why they put rubber band on buttstock ?

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by epfrank View Post
    The rubberband may be for sling management. I got the tip from a Larry Vickers video. I use a elastic hair tie to hold my folded sling inn place on my stock so it's not in the way when not in use and easily deployable.

Feedback Score
    53 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by epfrank View Post
    Keeps your sling excess stored neatly. More of a consideration when you're working in and out of vehicles a lot and don't want the sling snagging on something.

Feedback Score

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by GTF425 View Post
    Keeps your sling excess stored neatly. More of a consideration when you're working in and out of vehicles a lot and don't want the sling snagging on something.
    How does it work ?

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast