Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Colt Defense @ SHOT 2016 by SMGLee

Feedback Score
    Why reinvent the wheel with that 240B? It's a solution looking for a problem. The regular buttstock balances and obviously carries better. What's up with that trigger group? I'll admit, the shorter barrel and flash hider certainly is nice.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatlander35 View Post
    Why reinvent the wheel with that 240B? It's a solution looking for a problem. The regular buttstock balances and obviously carries better. What's up with that trigger group? I'll admit, the shorter barrel and flash hider certainly is nice.
    That's the same stock on all of the 240s and 249s now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Seriously? I was thrilled to trade in my heavy M4-patterned 249 stock for the older side twist two armed stock. Lighter and worked just fine for everybody else using it too. I've never seen a 240B stock that wasn't fixed. Anybody here have experience with them?

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Yeah it was an MWO from a year or two ago. I'm not sure why. They're pretty light so the balance of the gun sucks, but then they are heavy ass guns anyways. Small LOP adjustment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    52 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Flatlander35 View Post
    Seriously? I was thrilled to trade in my heavy M4-patterned 249 stock for the older side twist two armed stock. Lighter and worked just fine for everybody else using it too. I've never seen a 240B stock that wasn't fixed. Anybody here have experience with them?
    Yep. Both of my gun teams had them on their 240Ls and they work fine. Guys liked the adjustable LOP and we didn't break any of them.

Feedback Score
    2 (67%)
    Any news on the M16A1 clones?
    Garry Owen!

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    So no shot show thread for this year?
    Buy It Cheap!
    Stack It Deep!

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I was wondering the same. From past years, SMGLee takes so many pictures, that it takes some time to process them all. I am hoping this is the case for this year as well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12