Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Coming Soon... LaRue Stealth Upper and DD 9.0 Lite Rail Reviews.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by 9DivDoc
    Anxiously awaitin' the LRT 'Stealth' VS VLTOR MUR shootout....

I would be even more interested in seeing a "shootout" between the Larue, Vltor, and a few quality regular uppers.
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Boom,

Why the yellow tape on the top of the LaRue upper? You wouldnt by chance, be hiding a miniature BIG state under there would ya?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by nickdrak
    Boom,

Why the yellow tape on the top of the LaRue upper? You wouldnt by chance, be hiding a miniature BIG state under there would ya?

Haha... Yes that is a state of Texas logo. LaRue now has it's own line of barrels. It's a 16" 1/8 twist heavy polygonal barrel. I will be shooting it for the first time tomorrow. I have been trying to get to the range all week.

The upper is a complete LaRue Tactical upper. It was built by LT and shipped to my door. I drove Mark LaRue crazy asking him several times a day for weeks... Is it done yet, Is it done yet.

From close inspection its perfect. This thing is a work of art. No BS this has to be the nicest looking upper I have ever seen. I have always known LT made awesome rails and mounts but this upper is beyond belief. I can't wait to see what kind of groups I will get.

Hopefully I'll have the write ups done tomorrow so I can post my findings. I have been very impressed by this upper. I have found very little wrong with it. LaRue Tactical has just taken the AR15 to the next level. As these come out and people start shooting them the word will get out about the quality. I have a couple friends who are going with me tomorrow just to see how this thing shoots.
    Sad, that it takes someone else to tell you your life is worth protecting and that you are the one ultimately responsible for it.

Feedback Score
    Sweet.

Be sure to try bullets in the 77 gr. class.

Feedback Score
    Boom,

No matter what happens, fly the plane first. Prayers your way.

Mark

Feedback Score
    I'm in the process of building a new upper featuring the new LaRue upper. I plan to use a LaRue mid length rail and an SPRee mount. The only thing I need now is a LaRue barrel and F&R BUISs......what are the chances of that???? (hint).

Harlan

PS....a lower would be nice also
    Harlan Williamson
    Frederick County Firearms
    FFL/SOT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12