Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Form 4 Approved but Stamps Not Received

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by domestique View Post
    How many of you with delayed forms are going through large dealers?

I have 2 dealers I use. One is a small mom and pop size, the other is much larger. The larger dealer always takes longer to receive the approved forms. I wouldn't be shocked if the ATF holds onto forms and batch ship them back to dealers.
    Two of mine that were delayed came from SilencerShop and the third was from Boltcarrier.com.

Technically, the one from Boltcarrier was not delayed because it arrived at exactly 30 days.

I have several pending with THSF that were purchased between 11/17/15 and 2/10/16. No word on those although I'm hoping that the ones from Nov and Dec will be approved in the next month since my last approvals took about 4.5 months.
    Last edited by Sensei; 03-17-16 at 14:13.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    This happened to me in Aug 2015. Dealer never received a stamp, he had to call and request a certified copy that has the words "certified copy" embossed in place of the stamp. My complaint is that for the purposes of showing a copy of the form, the embossed letters don't show well through a printed scan the way a stamp does.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrysimons View Post
    My complaint is that for the purposes of showing a copy of the form, the embossed letters don't show well through a printed scan the way a stamp does.
    Very lightly shade it with a pencil before you scan it. Won't take much. That's how lots of people do the embossed notary stamps before scanning to upload into eForms or email to dealer.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BigWaylon View Post
    Very lightly shade it with a pencil before you scan it. Won't take much. That's how lots of people do the embossed notary stamps before scanning to upload into eForms or email to dealer.
    Yep, that's what I ended up doing. Despite already having a couple of stamps approved via eForms, SilencerShop had requested I darken the notary stamp on my trust prior to them filing the F4.
    Quote Originally Posted by JSantoro View Post
    Stop dicking the dog, please. It's gross.

Feedback Score
    Another approved Form 4 arrived yesterday at my dealer, THSF. This one was in hand only 8 days after approval.
    I like my rifles like my women - short, light, fast, brown, and suppressed.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234