Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Polish Beryl Review. The modern Kalashnikov.

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)
    Semi gloss enamel over the park job.

Feedback Score
    It takes too long for FB Radom USA to start. I have bad feelings about it. My personal feeling is that unless FB Radom would follow CZ and take over existing US manufacturer as starting point, it will not work. Still they can look or better importer than I.O. (it was forced on them in first place).

Anyway, here is video when you can glimpse how they make Beryls (and Archers) in new factory (they were making them same way in old, but it did not look so nice). First is a little history and old factory building, then from 2:37 you can see actual production process:

Montrala

I'm sponsored competition shooter representing Heckler&Koch, Kahles, Hornady and Typhoon Defence brands in Poland, so I can be biased

http://montrala.blogspot.com

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)
    Thank you!

If FB Radom comes in, I'll be looking forward to their AR mag versions of the Beryl as well.

Feedback Score
    12 (100%)
    Guess I've been out of the loop too long. I've become interested in Beryls again and it seems they're no longer imported. Anyone have info on what happened with Radom supposedly opening here? Any other Beryl options out there?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sundance435 View Post
    Guess I've been out of the loop too long. I've become interested in Beryls again and it seems they're no longer imported. Anyone have info on what happened with Radom supposedly opening here? Any other Beryl options out there?
    That deal fell through

Feedback Score
    115 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sundance435 View Post
    FB stuff is being brought in, just a trickle of parts though. WBP, sold through Atlantic Firearms and Arms of America.

One could piece together a decent clone using a Tantal donor.

I'm still crossing my fingers for a legit 5.56 offering within the next couple years.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123