Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Only one handgun for post apocalypse (hypothetical question)

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

I have a Glock 23 .40S&W and a Lone Wolf 40-9mm threaded conversion barrel and that would be my choice. Use the .40 barrel when you have .40 ammo then drop in the 40-9 barrel when you have 9mm ammo or want to save your .40 ammo.

Paul
    Will a 9mm conversion for a G35 also work in a G22? I have a G22 & G35 It would be a toss up. I'd like to buy a threaded drop in 9mm bbl for one of them.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    I have a G19 and G17, but I think that as long as you have a quality gun in good condition/properly maintained, with spare parts, using quality ammo, that works for you, you will be good.
    Some calibers may be better than others in terms of availability, but what you have is what you have, at least for the initial stages.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Will a 9mm conversion for a G35 also work in a G22? I have a G22 & G35 It would be a toss up. I'd like to buy a threaded drop in 9mm bbl for one of them.
    Yes the conversion barrel for a 35 will work in a 22. I carry a Glock 17after market slide that was made for RMR with a Glock 34 barrel in it as my EDC.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Benito View Post
    I have a G19 and G17, but I think that as long as you have a quality gun in good condition/properly maintained, with spare parts, using quality ammo, that works for you, you will be good.
    Some calibers may be better than others in terms of availability, but what you have is what you have, at least for the initial stages.
    I agree. I have what I have. I have the .40 Gkocks because it is what I am issued and carry at work. I have more mags and ammo than I could carry.
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    Yes the conversion barrel for a 35 will work in a 22. I carry a Glock 17after market slide that was made for RMR with a Glock 34 barrel in it as my EDC.
    Thanks I thought it would work.
    "Real men have always needed to know what time it is so they are at the airfield on time, pumping rounds into savages at the right time, etc. Being able to see such in the dark while light weights were comfy in bed without using a light required luminous material." -Originally Posted by ramairthree

Feedback Score
    I'm rolling with my gen3 glock 17, had it tuned up by the glock smith in ft worth, he did a good job on it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    G19 as for the reasons mentioned on Page 1. That being said, it wasn't one of your original choices, so out of the options you listed: G17.

Cheers.
    "I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery." -Thomas Jefferson

Feedback Score
    49 (100%)
    Hasn't failed me yet...

"People have always been stupid. The Internet just makes it easier for us to know about them." - donlapalma

Feedback Score
    Howdy,

Quote Originally Posted by usmcvet View Post
    Yes it wil, but it will NOT fit a 23.

UPDATE:

I recently bought a LW 40-9mm conversion barrel for my Glock 35 so now my Zombie Invasion gun will be:

My Glock 35 and a 9mm conversion barrel AND my G23 and the conversion barrel.

Paul

P.S. I know the "rules" says one gun but hey! It's Zombies so I'm bending the rules.

Feedback Score
    23 (100%)
    Glock 26 because: I can use every 9mm glock magazine made. It conceals well and I shoot it just as well as a full size. Parts galore, magazines galore, easy to maintain.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stengun View Post
    Howdy,

Yes it wil, but it will NOT fit a 23.

UPDATE:

I recently bought a LW 40-9mm conversion barrel for my Glock 35 so now my Zombie Invasion gun will be:

My Glock 35 and a 9mm conversion barrel AND my G23 and the conversion barrel.

Paul

P.S. I know the "rules" says one gun but hey! It's Zombies so I'm bending the rules.
    Did you just drop the bbl in and use G17 mags?

Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast