Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dickinson?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by williejc View Post
    I've looked at the Dickinson line--pump and inertia semi auto--in my lgs. They appear to be nicely made and are inexpensive. The inertia driven semi autos on the inside look exactly like the competition...
    That's encouraging. I wonder how they're copying Benelli without Benelli suing their pants off...

I'm still waaaay more inclined towards a Stoeger, because they hardly cost more, and I want the aftermarket support and stability of the Beretta/Benelli group.

Quote Originally Posted by williejc View Post
    Your R 1100 experience is atypical.
    Yeah, I know, and it's not Remington's fault... It turned out to be a franken-gun, magnum receiver, skeet barrel, etc. etc. etc.

Anyway, it totally soured me on gas shotguns, the recoil from the inertia guns I've shot didn't bother me, and I hate cleaning guns, so gas guns need not apply...

Quote Originally Posted by Tzook View Post
    Hm. I have literally never heard of these...
    Apparently the Dickinson brand was invented last year, but the guns are from the Akus/Huglo factory in Turkey, which has been making (nice) guns for various manufacturers for years and years.

Stoegers are made in Turkey, and I wonder if there's any connection to the Dickinson factory there...

Feedback Score
    Warning , Necro Thread !

Basically , two Mfgs in Turkey make essentially all the exported semiauto shotguns , sold here by a variety of distributors , under variety of brand names. The Dickenson line includes both gas and inertia guns .

To the current point , this last weekend at gun show , a dealer had the Dickenson gas 12ga 18.5in cylinder bore synthetic ( conventional) stock for $200 OTD tax included . This was what Chinese knockoff pump guns were going for .

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Dickinson?

Never mind. Missed the this thread was from 2016 part. Hate it when I do that....................
    Last edited by HKGuns; 12-09-21 at 06:57.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12