Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CZ-75B Trigger bite

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)

CZ-75B Trigger bite

I have been trying to like my CZ-75B, and for the most part, everything is fine.

However, I notice that before I get to the end of one magazine, my trigger finger is already hurting.

It seems like the curvature of the trigger is causing its tip to bite my finger tip.

Are there any trigger mods that you guys can recommend to help with this? Does anyone else have a similar issue?

Feedback Score
    Had the same issue with my P-01. The fix seems to be a CZ-85 trigger. I ordered one from Cajun Gunworks and swapped it out myself with the help of youtube videos. Haven't made it to the range yet but dry fire feels much improved on my finger.

One piece of advice is to make sure you have a decent set of punches. I didn't and put a couple of small gouges in my frame near the pin right above the trigger when the punch slipped. Unfortunately I can't touch mine up too easily as it's OD green instead of black.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I did the same thing with a CZ 75-D compact I have...The 85 trigger DOES fix the bite, as I've shot mine after I swapped triggers, I also installed a Cajun Gun Works gold hammer spring,(15lb) trigger return spring, floating trigger pin, and a extended firing pin and spring kit. The hammer and trigger springs really made a difference. I also had CGW install some sights I bought from CZ custom. I just got notice my slide is on it's way back. I look at the CZ-75 series as diamonds in the rough, they need a little tweeking here and there, but after you're done, they're damn fine pistols..
    Last edited by ralph; 02-26-16 at 20:03.
    There's a race of men who don't fit in, A race that can't stay still, So, they break the hearts of kith and kin, and roam the world at will..

Feedback Score
    That reminds me, I got the floating trigger pin as well, I'd recommend it over the stock roll pin. I also replaced the spring right by the top of the trigger (trigger return spring?).

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I love the old preB triggers!

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Trigger slap occurs in some CZ 75s. My PCR is painful to shoot because of it. My P-01 is OK--no slap. I don't understand this issue although I have read explanations. After being an active shooter for 55 years, I encountered it in the CZ line for the first time.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanford02 View Post
    I have been trying to like my CZ-75B, and for the most part, everything is fine.

However, I notice that before I get to the end of one magazine, my trigger finger is already hurting.

It seems like the curvature of the trigger is causing its tip to bite my finger tip.

Are there any trigger mods that you guys can recommend to help with this? Does anyone else have a similar issue?
    Is it the extremely curved black trigger? If so, I'd suggest the silver combat trigger, or, if it was me the sao trigger and a comp hammer from czcustom.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Driver View Post
    That reminds me, I got the floating trigger pin as well, I'd recommend it over the stock roll pin. I also replaced the spring right by the top of the trigger (trigger return spring?).
    Yep, The beauty of the floating trigger pin, is it's ease of removal, and the fact you can reuse it.The stock trigger pin can be a PITA to remove.
    Last edited by ralph; 02-27-16 at 07:36.

Feedback Score
    Totally agree.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast