Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Magpul Bipod

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Looks good. However, it's going to need the option for wider feet for sand to prevent sinking. Maybe spiked as well. I'm sure those items are part of future options or at least considerations for accessories.

Hard to tell attachment surface on the foot area from my phone.

ETA: should have watched the video. Compatible with atlas feet ...Problem solved.
    Last edited by jethroUSMC; 05-11-18 at 07:30.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    That looks well designed. Nice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Very interested in this. Don’t mind my Harris but I like how this looks to work.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Feedback Score
    215 (100%)
    Anyone know whether they'll offer a qd model like atlas?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by wigbones View Post
    Anyone know whether they'll offer a qd model like atlas?
    IIRC the ADM 170-S that the Atlas bipod uses for QD is a direct replacement for the ARMS 17S. So the ARMS compatible Magpul bipod is the same pattern as the Atlas, you just need to add your own ADM 170-S, ARMS 17S, or other attachment with the same interface to make it QD.

Feedback Score
    215 (100%)
    You're absolutely right. I see that now on the website. Guess I missed it because I was looking for an option with the qd mount already included. Thanks for the help.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Release date still summer of this year?

I put one on pre-order, I think it will be an improvement over the Harris I am running on my Tikka rifle.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    I'm planning on grabbing one of these. Hope they release in July.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Magpul® Bipod Now Shipping

The Magpul Bipod offers serious strength and versatility at a price that provides unmatched value. Rich with important features, our lightweight Mil-spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum and injection-molded polymer bipod brings innovation in ergonomics, functionality, strength and value together. Its aesthetically clean, low-profile design conceals its functional hardware, smoothly brushing off snags and bumps. Optimized for rapid one-handed adjustments, the bipod quickly and quietly transitions between countless user configurations. The Magpul Bipod includes many features normally found on bipods at a significantly higher cost.

Durable & Lightweight

The Magpul Bipod is exceptionally strong and built to perform under punishing field conditions. Like all Magpul products, the Bipod is constructed of rugged, high-strength materials and designed to last a lifetime. In the shooting position, it is easily loaded with stabilizing forward tension without fear of failure or warping. Mil-spec hard anodized 6061 T-6 aluminum, stainless steel internals, and injection-molded reinforced polymer ensure years of dependable performance and reliability, all while shaving weight. At just over 11 oz., the Magpul Bipod is lighter than many pricier bipods currently on the market.

Innovative, Adjustable, & Easy to Use

Deploying and adjusting the Magpul Bipod is quick and easy. Spring-tensioned legs stow neatly forward and snap down and lock into place with one hand. Leg extensions slide and lock securely with the push of a button on any of the seven half-inch spaced locking detents. The legs extend a full four inches, from 6.3” to 10.3”. An industry-exclusive 50° of total tilt and 40° of total pan are controlled by a glove-friendly knurled tool-less bipod locking knob located between the extended legs, allowing easy adjustment between shots. Additionally, the Magpul Bipod has the exclusive ability to lock pan at 0° while maintaining full tilt functionality.

Smooth & Unobtrusive

From the drawing board, the Magpul Bipod was designed to be barely noticed until needed. Folded, the streamlined housing and legs fit neatly under the barrel and are just under 2.3” deep and 3.3” wide. In addition, anodized surfaces and tight, precision tolerances mitigate squeaks and rattles.

Functional Feet

The Magpul Bipod has many features that are also useful even when it is in the stowed position. A soft rubber bipod locking knob cap is attached to the locking knob gives users a steady, non-marring forward rest while the bipod is folded. Additionally, its staggered soft rubber feet hold fast on a variety of shooting surfaces and are easily removed with a roll pin punch. Should users choose to change feet, the Magpul Bipod’s legs accept most Atlas pattern bipod replaceable feet.

The Magpul Bipod is available in BLK or FDE colors.

Made in the U.S.A.
    Product Manager at Magpul Industries

This is a personal account linked to a personal e-mail. Company affiliation and titles are provided purely for transparency requirements of the host site. Although factual company information may be shared through this account, any opinions expressed are solely those of the account holder, and not necessarily those of Magpul Industries or subsidiaries.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Been looking forward to the release. I gave been eying an Atlas but like the specs on this. I have yet to get a Magpul product I was unhappy with.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast