Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Magpul Bipod

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    Well I had photos in this thread that disappeared. Guess they didn't want pics of there product modified in their thread. The 45 is the main appeal for me personally. It would be a huge alternative to the atlas, and other 45 degree bipods. I wouldn't think adding another slot in the leg would add much cost when it's already being machined. I'll keep the one I modified and wait out for the next version.
    Your photos are still there for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by hotrodder636 View Post
    Good updates guys. Unfortunately for me, I really wanted the 45 degree legs.
    This ^^. I have 2 Harris bipods, an Atlas, and an Evo, and I rarely use the Harris because i love the 45 degree options better than 90. I feel like i can get a more stable bipod load on 45, and i can get the rifle a little lower when needed. I hope Magpul makes a Gen 2 version that has less leg wobble and offers 45 degree options. If they can do that, and keep it in the $100 price point, they will sell a boatload of them.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Im going to buy one, for those of you who own one, would you buy mlok or pic version and do they mount up solid? I dont see how it would mount to pic rail based on the pics I've seen, but Im mechanically challenged.

PB
    "Air Force / Policeman / Fireman / Man of God / Friend of mine / R.I.P. Steve Lamy"

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)

Magpul Bipod

Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post
    Im going to buy one, for those of you who own one, would you buy mlok or pic version and do they mount up solid? I dont see how it would mount to pic rail based on the pics I've seen, but Im mechanically challenged.

PB
    I have an Atlas, but I got the standard pic rail version that’s mounted on a KDG Kinect. Not as low pro and lightweight as a direct MLOK bipod, but super fast and easy to pop between uppers, and can still be used on anything else with a pic rail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    I wish KDG would come out with a Kinect mount that had the A.R.M.S. 17S interface. That would seem to be the perfect solution for the Magpul bipod and MLOK QD.

Feedback Score
    63 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Pappabear View Post

PB
    I have the Pic version. I think I'd grab the Mlok version or ARMS version next time. As of now, the Mlok and Pic version will need tools either way for removal.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Jwknutson17 View Post
    Well I had photos in this thread that disappeared. Guess they didn't want pics of there product modified in their thread. The 45 is the main appeal for me personally. It would be a huge alternative to the atlas, and other 45 degree bipods. I wouldn't think adding another slot in the leg would add much cost when it's already being machined. I'll keep the one I modified and wait out for the next version.
    I have one inbound and am interested in the 45degree mod. Can you post pics of what needs to be done? I know you wrote it was not super simple, but I am up for it with a little help. Thanks,
    Tall

Feedback Score
    Necro-bump for anyone that can explain or provide pics of how to do the 45 degree Mod.
    Thanks,
    Tall

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tall Pine View Post
    Necro-bump for anyone that can explain or provide pics of how to do the 45 degree Mod.
    Thanks,
    Tall
    I'm all about that too if we have to get all 007 about it fine, but hope we can find someone to share that with us. I'm going to try it anyway I really like the bipod it's fantastic. Wouldn't be surprised if they come out with a V 2.0 and 45 at some point, but I'm impatient!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456