Thread: 1,000'th Post AAR

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

1,000'th Post AAR

What drew me to this forum was the no nonsense approach that M4C is known for. I never took a forum seriously prior being here.

I was cruising the web one day and came across a post from ArmyChief. I had to have more. After lurking for awhile I decided to join based on what I had observed. It's a shame I waited so long. ArmyChief passed away a couple months later. I never had a direct conversation with him, to which I regret.

I just wanted to use my 1,000th post to thank everyone involved here. Not going to name more names as I will surely forget to mention someone. We have great staff, moderators, SME's, commercial sponsors, site sponsors and members.

Thanks for having me and I look forward to the next 1,000 posts.

Feedback Score
    34 (100%)
    Here here. Since I found this forum I've been on it every day I had an Internet connection. I don't post much so it will probably take me a while to hit 1,000 but I do want to echo the sentiments regarding those that run this forum. Over the years, I've seen this place go through several phases as various characters come and go. The moderation and SMEs have been gracious with their time and their contributions keep me coming back.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Well said OP. I have learned a lot on this forum and I am very grateful for the SME and industry professional participation.
    I went from knowing very little about the AR platform to being the guy people at work talk to about their AR related questions.
    ETC (SW/AW), USN (1998-2008)
    CVN-65, USS Enterprise