Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: MP5 vs MP5K-PDW

Feedback Score
    With 9mm shoulder fired subguns, I want a small sized package such as mini Uzi or Mp5K. I own both and wouldnt want a MP5 if I have something that big might as well go a little bigger and get a Colt commando. I also happen to own a micro Uzi in Israel, which I would not have bought it if the law allowed me to buy a closed bolt mini Uzi or MP5k.

Feedback Score
    30 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    With 9mm shoulder fired subguns, I want a small sized package such as mini Uzi or Mp5K. I own both and wouldnt want a MP5 if I have something that big might as well go a little bigger and get a Colt commando. I also happen to own a micro Uzi in Israel, which I would not have bought it if the law allowed me to buy a closed bolt mini Uzi or MP5k.
    This makes sense. I have no experience with the Mp5k but we have Mp5A3s at work and honestly, given a choice I'm grabbing an SBR of the rack 99/100 first.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I would opt for a MP5K. A MP5K is easier to conceal and is sufficient for most work inside 50 meters.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    For a Turkish Clone I would go MP-5.

If you want a K, rumor has it these may be coming to the U.S. : http://www.heckler-koch.com/en/produ...-overview.html

Feedback Score
    Get the full size so you can put those sweet weaponlight handguards.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    I would opt for a MP5K. A MP5K is easier to conceal and is sufficient for most work inside 50 meters.
    Pretty sure no one conceals semi auto MP5Ks... ever.

Feedback Score
    It would depend on what you mean by conceal, I used to carry a mini or micro Uzi is a pretty small bag that I bought in high school in the USA. It was some sort of surplus bag that was maybe 15" in length . The bag was totally open at the tops with a cover that was secured by 2 tie down straps and it had a shoulder strap.

I don't know what the original mission of the bag was but I carried it for years until it fell apart.

I viewed it like this my pistol was for intimidate use in response to an attack, and then when possible transition to the longer shoulder fired weapon in the bag.

I will confess that I was very lazy a lot of the time and left my commando at home and would take a Uzi concealed with me. It was just so much easier to carry. Unless I was going someplace where the range of encounter would be longer than 50 meters then I would carry a rifle.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by yoni View Post
    It would depend on what you mean by conceal, I used to carry a mini or micro Uzi is a pretty small bag that I bought in high school in the USA. It was some sort of surplus bag that was maybe 15" in length . The bag was totally open at the tops with a cover that was secured by 2 tie down straps and it had a shoulder strap.

I don't know what the original mission of the bag was but I carried it for years until it fell apart.

I viewed it like this my pistol was for intimidate use in response to an attack, and then when possible transition to the longer shoulder fired weapon in the bag.

I will confess that I was very lazy a lot of the time and left my commando at home and would take a Uzi concealed with me. It was just so much easier to carry. Unless I was going someplace where the range of encounter would be longer than 50 meters then I would carry a rifle.
    I understand that but a MP5K isn't a shoulder fired sub gun in it's design, it's a pistol. A MP5K-PDW is the shoulder fired variant and I'm referencing your previous post. There's no possible reason to have a giant semi-auto roller locked pistol as a carry weapon in 2016. I'm pretty sure it'll be a range gun like most people who have these weapons unless they're PSD, LEO or military.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TheChunkNorris View Post
    I understand that but a MP5K isn't a shoulder fired sub gun in it's design, it's a pistol. A MP5K-PDW is the shoulder fired variant and I'm referencing your previous post. There's no possible reason to have a giant semi-auto roller locked pistol as a carry weapon in 2016. I'm pretty sure it'll be a range gun like most people who have these weapons unless they're PSD, LEO or military.

If it will be used as a range toy, then I would go with the larger weapon.
    Train 2 Win

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by T2C View Post
    If it will be used as a range toy, then I would go with the larger weapon.
    Then you can't go wrong with the MP5 in the A2 configuration.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast