Thread: SpecRest Tactical Shooting Platform

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)

SpecRest Tactical Shooting Platform

Well I have now owned this unit for a little under a year now and figured I would do a review on it. Every time I use it for a suppressor/rifle review I get questions on it. The owner of this company flies around the world training our forces and our allied forces on his product. It's currently in use by the FBI HRT, CIA, SEALS, Coast Guard and many SWAT Teams across the US. Not to mention the aforementioned military forces around the globe. It even made a small cameo in the recent film "The Gunman".

The review starts out with a fun cinematic intro showing the setup process at a elevated shooting platform at a 500yard private range I film reviews at. Then I go into detail on how to use it and then we get down to shooting groups. This is certainly a departure for my channel but I'm hoping that is well received. Thanks for watching!

Last edited by Fireman1291; 03-06-16 at 05:51.
    Industry T&E

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fireman1291 View Post
    Well I have now owned this unit for a little under a year now and figured I would do a review on it. Every time I use it for a suppressor/rifle review I get questions on it. The owner of this company flies around the world training our forces and our allied forces on his product. It's currently in use by the FBI HRT, CIA, SEALS, Coast Guard and many SWAT Teams across the US. Not to mention the aforementioned military forces around the globe. It even made a small cameo in the recent film "The Gunman".

The review starts out with a fun cinematic intro showing the setup process at a elevated shooting platform at a 500yard private range I film reviews at. Then I go into detail on how to use it and then we get down to shooting groups. This is certainly a departure for my channel but I'm hoping that is well received. Thanks for watching!

anyone able to compare this product with the alternative of a Manfrotto 322 grip ball head and a hog saddle or a kopfjager industries saddle?

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Is it tactical because it is painted black?