Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Glock 26?

Feedback Score

Thumbs up

my 26 has held up very well. i'm carrying it more this year than i have in the past. it is shot quite a bit and detail stripped every thousand rounds, has alot of holster wear but that it. couldn't be happier.

Feedback Score
    My G26 has been my 'everyday carry' for a while now. Heinie Ledge sights, Vickers mag release, and a Jentra plug are the only changes I made to the stock pistol.

It is probably the smalled pistol I 'trust'. I love the ergonomics on my friends P232, but at the range, it seems to be somewhat picky about ammo. The G26, on the other hand, has happily fired the same ammo I feed the other Glocks with nary a problem. (So far!)

Feedback Score
    15 (100%)
    As far as pricing, I find that in my area, that the G-26 sells for the same as a G-19 or G-17.

I carry my G-26 in a kydex pocket holster made by FIST. In the summer, it rides in the front pocket of cargo type shorts.

In the winter (really cold days), it rides in the outside pocket of a large parka.

I have smaller guns that I carry on rare occasions, such as a Kahr PM9. The Glock 26 is the smallest gun I carry that I feel comfortable carrying.

I normally carry a GLocl 19, though lately that has been replaced with a S&W M&P, but that's another story...

Feedback Score
    I think you will find that you'll like the 26...particularly since you have cross compatability with your G19 mags.

I've only carried the G27... for about 8 yrs now... but have found it to be not only and ideal CCW weapon but utterly reliable and very accurate whether in controlled fire or in various rapid fire drills. Only mods I ever made were extd. slide catch, MEP NS and upgrades on guide rod and springs. Weapon has never MFd in thousands or rounds.

Love my Glocks.

Feedback Score

Can't go wrong

I find I carry my G26 more than anything else(my G19 and 2 Colt 1911's)now that I'm living down South. I removed the 12lb NY-Plus trigger and run the stock 5.5. Mine has a Pearce grip adapter so my pinkie has a perch. Carry an extra mag(in my case a 15 rd'er for my G19)and it should keep the skells away!
    "WE DEAL IN LEAD FRIEND.", Steve McQueen,THe Magnificent Seven
    82d Abn(1983-86)/OIF 2007-08
    Colt Gov't & OM / G19 & 26/SP101
    Retired NYS LEO/NRA Life Member

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar 319 View Post
    I have carried a 27 strapped to my vest, under my armpit daily for the last 4 years. Even on cold days the "inside" area of the gun is wet from sweat. The only rust has been around the base of the rear Triji.

Exacly how I carry my 26 on duty. Off duty it is in an IWB holster. Mine has gone through HELL over the years and has never missed a beat. Has gone BANG every single time I pulled the trigger. Plus it is very easy to shoot.

J-

Feedback Score
    86 (99%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Oscar 319 View Post
    I have carried a 27 strapped to my vest, under my armpit daily for the last 4 years. Even on cold days the "inside" area of the gun is wet from sweat. The only rust has been around the base of the rear Triji.
    I could not have said it better. I was going to type almost exactly what you said. Your post is spot on with the only difference being I use a 26 instead of a 27.
    9/11/01
    Never forget, Never forgive

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234