Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Where's The Love For The M14?

Feedback Score
    19 (100%)
    Ouch!! Looks heavy, cumbersome and expensive and probably won't shoot better than approx. 1 1/2 MOA. Indeed, a good example of impractical IMHO.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Question

What is the current going rate for a "golden age" SAI M1A?

I have a NIB Standard that was built mid '90's (blue/white box) that is semi-golden age 99% USGI sans it's commercial receiver. It's a safe queen as I never really caught the M14/M1A bug and only bought it cause a relative was unloading it cheap. This thread reminded me that I would like to get around to selling it to fund another 7.62 NATO rifle that actually have an interest in.
    "In a nut shell, if it ever goes to Civil War, I'm afraid I'll be in the middle 70%, shooting at both sides" — 26 Inf

"We have to stop demonizing people and realize the biggest terror threat in this country is white men, most of them radicalized to the right, and we have to start doing something about them." — CNN's Don Lemon 10/30/18

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I have and enjoy shooting an m1a, stock minus the fiberglass gi stock it rides in. My father in law went through Vietnam with one and we had a good time shooting it together before he passed. I'll always keep it for that reason alone but I do like it for what it is also! Mine eats every type of ammo and is more accurate than I.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567