Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Sig Kilo 2000 Rangefinder

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Thanks Gents, seems like a no brainier. Just in case anyone was interested, I found it at $392 + shipping.

http://vizardsgunsandammo.com/sig-ki...-rf-mono-7x25/

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas View Post
    Thanks Gents, seems like a no brainier. Just in case anyone was interested, I found it at $392 + shipping.

That's a steal. Even at retail it's a no brainer. You'll enjoy it!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk
    Power is in tearing human minds to pieces and putting them together again in new shapes of your own choosing. George Orwell, 1984

Feedback Score
    Just thought I'd throw this out there. I got my Kilo for $415 shipped and I can honestly say I don't think I"ll ever need another. It's lightening fast, small and compact, and quite frankly more ranging ability than I'll ever need...

I ranged the observatory, only pulled it down to take a pic. through my phone. The reticle is super bright and clear, even in bright arizona noon day sun. The cell phone just didn't pick it up well. THe blue tint at the top of the pic. is from my windshield... yes that says 2300 yards

IMG_20160225_160654022_TOP.jpg
    Last edited by imaguy3; 03-23-16 at 17:39.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    I agree. Those are awesome but I would upgrade my rifle glass from Vortex to something better if I was spending that kind of money.
    Like a better Vortex?
    "I never learned from a man who agreed with me." Robert A. Heinlein

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    nevermind
    Why do the loudest do the least?

Feedback Score
    I got one off the prize table at the LRSE PRS match in KY this weekend. Looking forward to playing with it and comparing to radius and plrf10c

Feedback Score

Thanks for the heads up, I just ordered one. I was about to pull the trigger on a Bushnell 1 Mile Arc until I read about this. I figure even if I move on to something better, a compact, capable LRF like this will always be nice to have.
    "This motto may adorn their tombs
    (Let tyrants come and view):
    We rather seek these silent rooms
    Than live as slaves to you."

Lemuel Haynes, 1775

Feedback Score
    Bump for black friday sale at Cabelas:
    $349.99 w/free shipping. Just ofdered mine.

http://www.cabelas.com/product/SIG-K...Q&gclsrc=aw.ds

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by B Cart View Post
    I have a Sig Kilo2000, Bushnell Elite Tactical 1-Mile, and have owned the Leica 1600B.

The Sig Kilo200 is by far the best of all of them, followed by the Bushnell, then the Leica IMO. I hunt and shoot long range a lot, and use my rangefinders extensively. The Bushnell was good, but it's larger and I could only get mine to range out to 1,700 yards in perfect conditions. The Sig Kilo can be had regularly where I live for $420, and for that price it is unbeatable.

I like the Sig Kilo because it's more compact (I bow hunt also, and like the smaller profile for that), and I have ranged out to 2,590 yards with the Sig Kilo (mine will regularly range past 2,000 yards). The only downside to the Sig Kilo is that it doesn't come with a tripod mounting hole like the Bushnell.

Without jumping up to a Terrapin or something like that, the Sig Kilo is by far the best rangefinder i've ever used under $1,500, and for $400-500 it's a no brainer

No reflective/moving objects.
    The Bushnell CONX was more or less useless past 830m, the ARC only useful to 670m.
    Sig Kilo has a repeatability error of about half a meter(not really a bad thing, but it exist). Anything past 930m is no good.
    Leica is very good up to 1220m, then falls off the map.

Consumers need to keep in mind these are not PLRF10, and all have to use Class 1. So to say something "goes all the way out to +2,000 yards" is disingenuous. Should be using non reflective targets if going to give input/suggestions.

If my budget was $500 Sig would be a better than the Bushnell ARC.
    $700 budget, 2000b is going to be more reliable than the CONX.
    Last edited by Digital_Damage; 11-27-16 at 13:58.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    So I finally got around to ordering the Sig. SWFA have them at $349 on closeout right now. Will be interesting to see how much better than my rinky dink Weaver it is.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast