Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trijicon MRO and LaRue Mount Impressions (Video)

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)

Trijicon MRO and LaRue Mount Impressions (Video)

Gents,

Watch the video for my thoughts on the Trijicon MRO and LaRue Mount. Pretty sweet little combo.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    how did you disappear at 6:15?!?!

are you a wizard

Feedback Score
    14 (100%)
    Thank you for an informative review! I own several Larue products, tOBR and etc., but this time I went the Scalar Works MRO/Mount Combo route and found no regrets with my decision.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by KITTEN_FRENZY View Post
    how did you disappear at 6:15?!?!

are you a wizard
    Sorcery...whahahahaha!

Feedback Score
    After returning a T-2 a week ago because I could not stand the tube effect and the brightness controls being in the wrong place for a right hander, I too ordered a MRO and mount from Larue. It came in 2 days ago. The fisheye, ghosting and chromatic aberration are just awful. Put the sun at your back such as through a window inside the house and it becomes unusable. It's going back as well. I sure wish the use case for this gun did not require a sight that is always on because after two tries I would just put an EOTech on and be happy. Currently looking at some MRDS options, namely the Deltapoint because the viewing window is less obstructive than the RMRs and there is less glass tint. Open to any suggestions.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I'm running that exact setup on my 12.5 SBR. Overall I really like the MRO, I haven't felt the slight distortion slows me down at all. I still get the oblong dot look when using a magnifier though.

Feedback Score
    I have had it three days and every day I have taken it out and tried to like it. I probably could live with everything else but the ghosting with the sun behind me just seems excessive. I don't recall the T-2 having that and I know my EOTechs don't. I've been accused of being to picky but this is my defensive weapon.

Feedback Score
    10 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Burdy View Post
    I have had it three days and every day I have taken it out and tried to like it. I probably could live with everything else but the ghosting with the sun behind me just seems excessive. I don't recall the T-2 having that and I know my EOTechs don't. I've been accused of being to picky but this is my defensive weapon.

You ARE hard to please. I loved my T-1 for many years, and am currently loving the MRO. Still haven't run into the glare issue, but I also haven't been in the perfectly crafted scenario to reproduce those conditions.

Feedback Score
    Maybe mine is an exception because it doesn't take much to "craft" that scenario. Sun at my back. That's it.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Nice optic.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast