Thread: Sig 553 Parts - anyone order from this swiss site?

Feedback Score

Sig 553 Parts - anyone order from this swiss site?

Hey There,

Wondering if anyone has ordered from this site with success.

https://www.gunfactory.ch/langwaf/accstgw90zwei.htm

I know that sanswissrifles is going to import parts as well, and I'll buy from them as well, I'm just chomping at the bit for this. I am looking for a complete folding stock set for a 553.

2 questions:

Is this the item I would order: Kolben komplett für alle SIG Stgw SG 550 - SG 553

and how is it different than this:
    Einschiebbarer Schaft für alle SIG Stgw SG 550 - SG 553 3 Positionen

I'm thinking that this is the stock without the hinge?

Thanks Guys,

Damien
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I've never ordered but I know some have. The first stock you mentioned is the standard folder. The second is the folding collapsing stock. I personally really like the folding collapsing stock. Both fold. The folding collapsing stock will only lock in the folded position (to the handguard's stock locking stud) when fully extended. You can still fold it when it is in the two shorter positions, it just doesn't lock closed.

Feedback Score
    Wonder why the standard is cheaper than the multiple position stock.

Feedback Score
    Circling back around.

I got my first order from this site. 4 hole gas plug and a 550 stock. The stock was the wrong color so we are switching that out but they are paying for the shipping back to them, so you can't ask for more. I kept getting emails bounced back so I have been communicating on Facebook and it has gone well. Good folks. More expensive than the sanswissrifle guy in the US, but they have stock on hand.
    Damien

If a large number of people are willing to kill you for saying something, then it probably really needs to be said. .

Feedback Score
    I was considering ordering green furniture for my Swiss SAN 551-2 SWAT but just have not gotten around to it. over on swissrifledotcom forum they say that if you ask for a specific guy over there, he speaks english and you have less issues getting what you want.
    Firearms engineer for hire on a piece work basis.

http://weaponblueprints.com/