Thread: JMac Mod-1 AK Stock Adapter with BCM Buffer Tube - FL

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)

JMac Mod-1 AK Stock Adapter with BCM Buffer Tube - FL

I am selling a JMac Mod-1 Stock Adapter with BCM Buffer Tube (Mil spec) and Castle Nut. Both items were installed on my SLR107.
    I purchased both items at the same time but I did not fire the rifle with them attached but I did fold the stock a few times.
    Shortly after purchasing the Mod-1 I acquired a Mod-2 which is what I originally wanted.

The Mod-1 retails for $67.50 plus shipping and the BCM Buffer Tube retails for $39.00 plus shipping for a total of $106.50 not including the Castle Nut.

I am asking $90.00 shipped for the package (CONUS).
    Discrete PayPal gift (no fees) (regular PayPal ok if +4%).

I will sell the items separately as follows:
    $65.00 shipped for Mod-1
    $32.00 shipped for BCM Buffer Tube with Castle Nut

If you want an item a definitive "I'll take it" with item description post is required. Please also send me an email (preferred) or PM since I do not always get notified of new posts. My preferred method of payment is PayPal gift or +4%. Simply posting "I'll take it" is not an indefinite hold on the item. All payments must be made within 24 hours. Failure to do so will result in negative feedback with the item being relisted. Just because we are talking does not mean the item is on hold for negotiation. All sales/trades are final as I am not a store and do not accept returns. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Email works best since I do not always have access to the forums and I am not always notified of new posts or PM's. This is cross posted on other sites so buyer/trader will be determined by time stamp. The items are located in Florida.
    Last edited by Outlaw621; 03-26-16 at 19:59. Reason: Price Drop

Feedback Score
    40 (100%)
    Price drop on package