Page 108 of 137 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1366

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    The level of sophistication of Mike and Kyle never escaped me. We don't partner with many companies, I'm proud to count SOLGW as one of them.
    Last edited by Duffy; 05-26-20 at 09:48.
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score

Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Scar17S or LWRC REPR for an all around rifle to own and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TXGREEK; 05-26-20 at 10:20.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by TXGREEK View Post
    Scar17S or LWRC REPR for an all around rifle to own and why?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    There's alot wrong with this post, but to start, this entire thread is about neither of those brands.
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    41 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Wake27 View Post
    There's alot wrong with this post, but to start, this entire thread is about neither of those brands.
    I wish we had a facepalm emoji.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer_Man View Post
    I wish we had a facepalm emoji.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I first saw one of their rifles featured on GarandThumb with the 15" EXO2 rail, and I was in the market for a new rail at the time, so I figured I'd try them out. I ordered mine directly from SOLGW, and the box arrived with a large gouge in it and I couldn't find the QD sling or picatinny rail attachments. I contacted them to let them know, and sent a picture of the box damage and they sent me new replacements right away, along with a cool sticker. A positive experience all around.

The rail itself is quite nice, solid feeling, not too thin like some mlok rails, fit and finish is also top notch. They're GTG in my book.
    Last edited by Anunnaki; 05-28-20 at 05:05.

Feedback Score
    I placed a order for a lower parts kit over a month ago. The tracking information shows a USPS label was created on 12 May 2020. Have called a couple times and emailed customer service and can’t get anything resolved. My order is #39621, any help you could give me to resolve this issue would be appreciated.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by blackhawktech View Post
    I placed a order for a lower parts kit over a month ago. The tracking information shows a USPS label was created on 12 May 2020. Have called a couple times and emailed customer service and can’t get anything resolved. My order is #39621, any help you could give me to resolve this issue would be appreciated.
    I'll definitely pass this to shipping.

We've had some issues with USPS at the new facility. Our address didnt exist until we opened shop...we're having to drive truck loads of packages to the post office until they can get our address in the system.

Who have you been trying to email?

Oh...and we're about to have the biggest shipping week we've ever had by volume this week. We're cranking with the new shop and increased manpower

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    This is the kinda shit we're seeing with some packages.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    USPS lost the entire lot of the ASF/The Quick safety centers for more than a week. Multiple calls and tickets, had a local friend (we're in CA) drive to the Phoenix distribution center where it was stuck without movement. Nobody manned a public facing store front, just a phone. Got no help and was told to leave the building.

The centers showed up without the usual scan at each destination, missing 1/4 of the centers that took 4 months to machine, heat treat, and nitride. Things like this are well beyond the shop's control, decades long of incompetence and indifference made worse by labor shortage and perfect excuse of Covid-19. Try calling the 800 number, it's always a 60 minutes or longer wait.

It's not easy to do business when the last part of it (shipping) is handled by an unreliable and almost unwilling party.
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Page 108 of 137 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast