Page 132 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,311 to 1,320 of 1366

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ffhounddog View Post
    Hey SOLGW, hope y’all have having a good weekend. Question I have had a package that I am waiting on and it’s still saying Accepted by USPS as of 6 Dec 2021. I did Send an email but is there anyway to get information for this package? Thanks.
    There is a USPS tracking application for your smartphone or there is also website access as well. As long as we know the tracking number you can see the location of where you package is at.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    That is what I am using.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    USPS tracking has been more dogsh*t than usual in the last few weeks. I’ve had packages in the same status, waiting to be picked up, suddenly appear at my door. Time of year I assume.

Feedback Score
    11 (100%)
    Finally showed up yesterday. How crazy the times.

Feedback Score
    Just picked up an EXO2 11.5 pistol new in box that should be arriving at my FFL in the next day or two. Ideally this will become a host for my first suppressor (yet to be determined which one). I had narrowed it down to a few choices, but really like the company's values and customer support. Can't wait to take it out.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I think I need to apologize to everyone, it looks like I purchased the last, or one of the last SOLGW 16" combat grade barrel, as they are now showing as out of stock.

I measured the gas port and it is dead on at .076 as SOLGW stated way ealier in the thread. Haven't assembled it completely, as I ran out of gas blocks. Fit and finish is excellent, looking forward to finishing this assembly, selecting an optic and getting it out to the range.

Feedback Score
    Blems and Trade ins

https://sonsoflibertygw.com/product-...s-trades-blem/

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I have one of their 13.7" uppers that I really enjoy shooting. I also have one of their 16" barrels that I haven't built on anything yet.

Sent from my SM-S906U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Just picked up one of their complete lowers from the local gun shop. First time I've seen Sons of Liberty stocked in store and I couldn't pass it up, lower also came with a VLTOR A5 Buffer System upgrade. Fit and finish is fantastic. Shop had a 16 inch complete Sons upper in the store as well, so I stanch that up and walked out with a complete patrol rifle. After lurking on this particle thread for some time, I'm looking forward to getting it out to the range this week.

Feedback Score
    Got two of the A5 buffer system Angry Patriot lowers from Interstate this weekend ($399 on sale shipped) and they are gorgeous. the only thing that weirded me out was the ambi safety detent click. it seems to be solid and firms, but it doesn't spring into place with that loud audible and tactile "click" that I'm so used to. I figure since both of them do it identically it's normal but it took some getting used to not hearing that loud "schnick!" as you flip from safe to off and vice versa

the fitment with their uppers is superb though. I'm talking where you actually have to put a little pressure on them to fit together with friction. REALLY tight but ot super tight. First time I"ve had an A5 buffer system. tossed it on an 11.5 inch SOLGW upper I hadn't mated with a lower yet and now all I gotta get are some flip ups to finish this build
    Last edited by msedward43; 05-31-22 at 22:20.

Page 132 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3282122130131132133134 ... LastLast