Page 109 of 137 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1366

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLGW View Post
    This is the kinda shit we're seeing with some packages.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by Duffy View Post
    USPS lost the entire lot of the ASF/The Quick safety centers for more than a week. Multiple calls and tickets, had a local friend (we're in CA) drive to the Phoenix distribution center where it was stuck without movement. Nobody manned a public facing store front, just a phone. Got no help and was told to leave the building.

The centers showed up without the usual scan at each destination, missing 1/4 of the centers that took 4 months to machine, heat treat, and nitride. Things like this are well beyond the shop's control, decades long of incompetence and indifference made worse by labor shortage and perfect excuse of Covid-19. Try calling the 800 number, it's always a 60 minutes or longer wait.

It's not easy to do business when the last part of it (shipping) is handled by an unreliable and almost unwilling party.
    Might be time to switch to UPS or Fedex Ground. Price difference is minor; peace of mind difference is immense.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by georgeib View Post
    Might be time to switch to UPS or Fedex Ground. Price difference is minor; peace of mind difference is immense.
    We let customers choose what carrier they want.
    FedEx and UPS are already options.

Feedback Score
    I have been emailing the email info@sonsoflibertygw.com. I also found someone’s phone number and texted them. No response except it’s been shipped.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    We've taken steps to mitigate these losses by doing just that. No more high value and/or time sensitive items will be shipped by USPS.
    Roger Wang
    Forward Controls Design
    Simplicity is the sign of truth

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I worked at the USPS for a short period of time. While they paid well, it was a bit of a sweatshop with unrealistic demands.

There are a lot of good people there but, there are also a lot of burned out and bitter people along with extremely risk-averse managers.

FedEx and UPS have regions that are bad, just like any other large company but, most of the time they do a good job. My local post office is awesome but, between them and the point of origin are a lot of people who just don't care if you are lucky and burned out and bitter if you are unlucky.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by blackhawktech View Post
    I have been emailing the email info@sonsoflibertygw.com. I also found someone’s phone number and texted them. No response except it’s been shipped.

Do not post with this issue, settle it with the company, USPS. As stated in the locked thread you started, contact STAFF ref a vendor(if it lies with them) if no resolution or contact within 2 weeks.

Take this as a hint
    GET IN YOUR BUBBLE!

Feedback Score
    I ordered 2 NOX’s almost 3 weeks ago.
    After not hearing anything, I sent a few emails.

1st reply, “Sorry for the delay....we had a slight delay in restock of shims for the device which should be here any day.”

Yesterday, I received an email saying, “At this time we are waiting to get NOX's shipped out to us. I do not have an ETA on when we will get them in.”

So I’m guessing I won’t be getting these any time soon...?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Counterparts View Post
    I ordered 2 NOX’s almost 3 weeks ago.
    After not hearing anything, I sent a few emails.

1st reply, “Sorry for the delay....we had a slight delay in restock of shims for the device which should be here any day.”

Yesterday, I received an email saying, “At this time we are waiting to get NOX's shipped out to us. I do not have an ETA on when we will get them in.”

So I’m guessing I won’t be getting these any time soon...?
    NOX are here. Our order of shims was delivered to our old address. We expedited more to the correct address a few days ago. Your order should ship this week.

Feedback Score
    @SOLGW

I recall a while ago you guys were testing out the law tactical folders to see if you would offer them
    ... did they ever past muster?

Just grabed a 10.5 m76 with the vltor a5, so thinking of the law folder.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldozer3 View Post
    @SOLGW

I recall a while ago you guys were testing out the law tactical folders to see if you would offer them
    ... did they ever past muster?

Just grabed a 10.5 m76 with the vltor a5, so thinking of the law folder.

Sent from my SM-G970U1 using Tapatalk
    Yes. We absolutely offer them. They're a good piece of kit.

My advice is to use one if you have a legitimate need to. Mission specific, low vis, EP whatever.
    But, if you dont have a real need for it I stand by my core beliefs that adding more mechanical parts to the gun is not recommended.

Page 109 of 137 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast