Page 1 of 137 1231151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)

Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

So I've looked for some reviews of their rifles and not much luck. Anyone on here have any gear from them? They list specs extensively and they all seem to check every box.
    Anyway I'm curious to hear what's out there. I'm considering them for my next upper just for something different.

Here is their basic midlength with moe SL furniture
    https://sonsoflibertygunworks.com/co...nt=10455647553
    Last edited by Livefreeordie92; 03-24-16 at 22:08.

Feedback Score
    I've been looking at that exact upper and haven't seen much on these guys either. If anyone has any experience with them, feedback would be appreciated.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Ive talked to IraqGunz about their rifles before and he had good things to say about them.
    C co 1/30th Infantry Regiment
    3rd Brigade 3rd Infantry Division
    2002-2006
    OIF 1 and 3

IraqGunz:
    No dude is going to get shot in the chest at 300 yards and look down and say "What is that, a 3 MOA group?"

Feedback Score
    I own some of their rifles/components so I can tell you my experience. They are definitely one of the most legit rifle manufacturers out there. Their quality assurance and choice of materials and components is second to none and their rifles are built to shoot everything under all conditions. They will even replace your barrel free of charge should you manage to wear it out. The guys there are definitely some of the most knowledgeable guys in the AR industry. Even if you don't buy anything from them they will drop some serious knowledge on you. Now, they will not be the cheapest vendor out there, but that is because their choice of materials and manufacturing processes is top tier. Still, you're getting what is essentially BCM quality gear at a lower price. Their BCGs are probably even better than BCM's. That's not an exaggeration. But check them out, decide for yourself. You'll be impressed. SOLGW.jpg

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by raven_zer0 View Post
    I own some of their rifles/components so I can tell you my experience. They are definitely one of the most legit rifle manufacturers out there. Their quality assurance and choice of materials and components is second to none and their rifles are built to shoot everything under all conditions. They will even replace your barrel free of charge should you manage to wear it out. The guys there are definitely some of the most knowledgeable guys in the AR industry. Even if you don't buy anything from them they will drop some serious knowledge on you. Now, they will not be the cheapest vendor out there, but that is because their choice of materials and manufacturing processes is top tier. Still, you're getting what is essentially BCM quality gear at a lower price. Their BCGs are probably even better than BCM's. That's not an exaggeration. But check them out, decide for yourself. You'll be impressed. SOLGW.jpg
    What do you mean by "essentially BCM quality gear" ?? How are their bolts better than BCM'S bolts? How are you qualified to make these statements? What relationship do you have to Sons of Liberty?

Feedback Score
    To reply in order: 1. Same quality standards as BCM, same or better materials. 2. SOLGW BCGs are made by exactly the same manufacturer as BCM's BCGs, but have better extractor springs. 3. I am a user of SOLGW products and a certified AR-15 armorer 4. I use their products, albeit not exclusively.

Feedback Score
    38 (100%)
    To reply in order: 1. Same quality standards as BCM, same or better materials. 2. SOLGW BCGs are made by exactly the same manufacturer as BCM's BCGs, but have better extractor springs. 3. I am a user of SOLGW products and a certified AR-15 armorer 4. I use their products, albeit not exclusively.
    Evidence please.

And am I the only one who finds it suspicious this guy's only 2 posts are here in this thread making these claims?

Feedback Score
    Thanks for the feedback, raven. I was already thinking it was worth the little extra over PSA due to the material diffeences.

Feedback Score
    11 (92%)
    Quote Originally Posted by DreadPirateMoyer View Post
    Evidence please.

And am I the only one who finds it suspicious this guy's only 2 posts are here in this thread making these claims?
    Nope. His claims may be true but he will find himself in court if they are. "SOLGW BCGs are made by exactly the same manufacturer as BCM's BCGs, but have better extractor springs" Maybe his buddies didn't sign a nondisclosure agreement. Chances are they did.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    I feel like I've just been force fed a first post infomercial.
    #blackgunsmatter
    DDM4V5
    BCM upper/ BCM lower build - BCM UR, 14.5" LW barrel, bcg, kmr-a rail,
    Geissele G2S, BAD ambi safety, Magpul stock.

Page 1 of 137 1231151101 ... LastLast