Page 129 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 1366

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLGW View Post
    Lobby Day. January 2020. I sent the crew to SHOT... I had to go see about a cause.
    I was on the podium looking out at a sea of Armed Patriots... the silence from the industry was deafening.

That was a victory. While Virginia did lose gun rights, that display by 50k ppl did push 4 dems to cross the isle and not vote on the AWB they were really hoping for. That was the trophy they really wanted, and they didn't get it.

It was an amazing experience.

True story: there was actually one arrest made. You can go look this up. The police arrested an ANTIFA chick because she refused to Take OFF her mask.

The irony.

Attachment 66384Attachment 66385Attachment 66386Attachment 66387Attachment 66388

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    AWESOME!!! Thanks for the snaps.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Lobby Day. January 2020. I sent the crew to SHOT... I had to go see about a cause.
    I was on the podium looking out at a sea of Armed Patriots... the silence from the industry was deafening.

That was a victory. While Virginia did lose gun rights, that display by 50k ppl did push 4 dems to cross the isle and not vote on the AWB they were really hoping for. That was the trophy they really wanted, and they didn't get it.

It was an amazing experience.

True story: there was actually one arrest made. You can go look this up. The police arrested an ANTIFA chick because she refused to Take OFF her mask.

The irony.

Attachment 66384Attachment 66385Attachment 66386Attachment 66387Attachment 66388

Thanks, good stuff!
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Anyone else having trouble with SOLGW's website? Hitting the M4 link on the Build Your Blaster option and there's only the out of stock Swamp Fox. Where are all the other models?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Blankstrap View Post
    Anyone else having trouble with SOLGW's website? Hitting the M4 link on the Build Your Blaster option and there's only the out of stock Swamp Fox. Where are all the other models?
    Yeah... we're working on it.

We're much better at building guns than we are websites

Feedback Score
    Yeah... we're working on it.

We're much better at building guns than we are websites

Gotcha. You all taking order for builds right now? If so, by phone I presume?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Blankstrap View Post
    Gotcha. You all taking order for builds right now? If so, by phone I presume?
    In very limited amounts. Its not wide open at this time.
    If you call up to the shop ask for Roland and he'll let you know if what you're wanting to build is feasible.

I really don't like pre selling stuff in this climate unless I'm absolutely sure that quoted lead times and expectations are accurate. That typically means that we actually have the materials, down to the detent, in house.
    There are times when we have materials available that aren't committed to a schedule, and when what you want and those materials line up we can bang it out.

Feedback Score
    In very limited amounts. Its not wide open at this time.
    If you call up to the shop ask for Roland and he'll let you know if what you're wanting to build is feasible.

I really don't like pre selling stuff in this climate unless I'm absolutely sure that quoted lead times and expectations are accurate. That typically means that we actually have the materials, down to the detent, in house.
    There are times when we have materials available that aren't committed to a schedule, and when what you want and those materials line up we can bang it out.

Copy that and thank you.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I recently took SOLGW's two day armorer's class. This was my first armorer's class so I wasn't sure what to expect. The class was a mixture of LEO's and civilians. Michael and Dillon were truly awesome with their thoroughness. I highly recommend the class.

jpgm

Feedback Score
    Just saw that SOLGW is sponsoring a free food and water event down here for Hurricane Ida relief. Apparently they don’t like to toot their own horn on here so figured I’d do it for them. Thanks guys, fortunately my family and I came out ok but there are a lot of hurting families here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by motor51 View Post
    Just saw that SOLGW is sponsoring a free food and water event down here for Hurricane Ida relief. Apparently they don’t like to toot their own horn on here so figured I’d do it for them. Thanks guys, fortunately my family and I came out ok but there are a lot of hurting families here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    Glad you guys are holding up. It's pretty damn rough down there. Hope the area recovers quickly.

Page 129 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131 ... LastLast