Page 128 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,271 to 1,280 of 1366

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by dan1612 View Post
    Since the agency guns we’re purchased along with suppressors and there’s even talk about welding them on, they could have been tuned to run that way…
    My question was answered. Always appreciate the manufacturer involvement here, as well as reading about large scale end users.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    SOLGW makes fantastic rifles. Period. And from my hometown. I hope to visit next time I go home.
    An armorer’s course would be great, you can bet I’ll be there.
    As far as gassing, you guys are miles ahead of the market, and I’m glad it’s something you guys address. Having said that, I run almost exclusively suppressed. Suppressed, even crap ammo runs fine out of my 0.070 10.3’s. Steel won’t lock back unsuppressed, but that’s ok. But again, it’s personal preference for a very specific type of setup. The whole market doesn’t have suppressors, or run only mil 556, I get that. My 11.5 was tuned out of the box to run crap ammo unsuppressed at 0.071, which I understand, but I think it could get away with 0.68.

Since the agency guns we’re purchased along with suppressors and there’s even talk about welding them on, they could have been tuned to run that way. Maybe they were, I don’t know, they haven’t been issued yet. Even if not though, I’m sure it’s better than anything else on the market so I have no problem with it. Not that it’s my problem to have. I’m just an end user with tax payer supplied equipment.

I agree that pinning is unnecessary, but I like it. I would’ve specified it, but I wasn’t asked. Lol.
    Again: Personal preference.

I prefer chrome because while I hate to admit it, I treat my guns like my lawnmower and chrome gives me a little more peace of mind if I don’t clean after a range trip, or 10. Now whether that’s correct or not, I don’t know. Having said that, your barrel warranty is fantastic.

You’re building guns for the market, not for one picky ass dude. I get that. Regardless, Nothing within twice the price range can touch the build quality. Period.
    Thank you for doing it right.

I’m a fan, I hope that comes across and I look forward to meeting you Sir.
    Put me down for a SOLGW armorer's class as well if they make their way over to this area. I'm sure we could round up a few more guys Dan. I personally don't have any experience with a SOLGW rifle. But I like the company and the people from what I've seen so far. Anybody who ditches SHOT show to go to a 2A rally in VA is a pretty stand up guy (extra respect points for it being one of the owners). You can tell this company isn't about just selling a product and making a buck.

Feedback Score
    Always am glad to see the guys from SOLGW participate in these forums. Just one more reason to feel great about my SOLGW purchase. Now if I can get my department to buy their rifles next

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Yep. Mike is good people. He’s texted back and forth with me over some small parts orders that didn’t amount to squat but he took the time to answer questions.

They’re a riot on Instagram and the rollmarks are Texas.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Don't have any experience with their products. But I like them as a company and what they stand for. I've heard nothing but good things about them. Mike and Kyle both seem like solid dudes you could trust to run a firearms company.

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)

Feedback Score
    Beautiful. May it serve you well, sir.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    17 (100%)
    I don't any of their stuff, yet. Spoken with the owner on social media about a variety of revival technical and social topics.

Solid folks. BCM/LMT Level quality. I've steered several buddies toward them and all are very happy. I know the SOLGW warranty is the equal of any other company.

I would go out on a limb and recommend them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "That thing looks about as enjoyable as a bowl of exploding dicks." - Magic_Salad0892

"The body cannot go where the mind has not already been."

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardLips View Post
    Anybody who ditches SHOT show to go to a 2A rally in VA is a pretty stand up guy

Huh? When was the last SHOT show?
    Stick

Board policy mandates I state that I shoot for BCM. I have also done work for 200 or so manufacturers within the firearm community. I am prior service, a full time LEO, firearm instructor, armorer, TL, martial arts instructor, and all around good guy.

I also shoot and write for various publications. Let me know if you know cool secrets or have toys worthy of an article...

Flickr Tumblr Facebook Instagram RECOILMAGAZINE OFF GRID RECOIL WEB

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Stickman View Post
    Huh? When was the last SHOT show?
    Lobby Day. January 2020. I sent the crew to SHOT... I had to go see about a cause.
    I was on the podium looking out at a sea of Armed Patriots... the silence from the industry was deafening.

That was a victory. While Virginia did lose gun rights, that display by 50k ppl did push 4 dems to cross the isle and not vote on the AWB they were really hoping for. That was the trophy they really wanted, and they didn't get it.

It was an amazing experience.

True story: there was actually one arrest made. You can go look this up. The police arrested an ANTIFA chick because she refused to Take OFF her mask.

The irony.

Screenshot_20210830-231310_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20210830-231436_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20210830-231341_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20210830-231507_Instagram.jpgScreenshot_20210830-231455_Instagram.jpg

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Page 128 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2878118126127128129130 ... LastLast