Page 11 of 137 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Just want to give a shout out to Mike and Kyle at Sons Of Liberty. I bought an East India upper from them over the fourth of July weekend. I didn't pay attention that it didn't come with a delta ring assembly. As this upper was for a plain jane no frill build I contacted them to see if I could send it back and have them install the delta ring assembly for me. They did, and I'm very happy with the excellent customer service I received. Great guys to deal with! I can't wait to get it to the range and try it out.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fjallhrafn View Post
    If split crotch panties are what it takes to get your wife to exercise, wouldn't that be a good thing?

Feedback Score
    Following up about the SOLGW BCG in my previous post-

I installed it in my newly assembled VLTØR MUR-1a upper/ST 16" Mid CHF barrel/ALG EMR-V3 M-Lok rail/Phantom FH/Aimpoint Comp M4.

450+ trouble free, smooth, flawless functioning, accurate rounds down range so far.

Why do guys buy those wannabe BCGs when they can have a Microbest? To save a few bucks?

Feedback Score
    I rolled into San Antonio about an hour ago and hit SOLGW to pick up my sweet custom build. I didn't make it to their shop before closing, but Mike stayed open and waited for me. Not only that, but he handed me a cold beer the minute I walked in. If that wasn't enough, he even threw in a couple of free shirts! These guys have an awesome product, but even better customer service.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLGW View Post
    Of course...but why keymod?
    MLOK we can bang out asap. Keymod will take a bit longer since we've kind of phased it out.
    I'll have to have one made...but it's not a problem if you don't mind waiting a few weeks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
    Just curious, why phase out keymod? I have both keymod and M-Lok rails, I do prefer M-Lok. This is the 3rd time I've stumbled upon the talk of phasing out keymod.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Infidel1911 View Post
    Just curious, why phase out keymod? I have both keymod and M-Lok rails, I do prefer M-Lok. This is the 3rd time I've stumbled upon the talk of phasing out keymod.
    I think MLOK is a more solid mounting system... it's also the direction the industry is going.
    Finally, it helps us simplify our sku's. Keeping both types of rails in every length in stock is harder to do.

PS... I think they look cooler, too ;-)

Feedback Score
    I concur, M-Lok rails are more aesthetically pleasing. M-Lok doesn't look like industrial storage racks. I've read they are lighter and easier to machine than keymod as well, which makes since.

Feedback Score
    I just received a SOLGW BCG the other day, will try it out over the weekend. Looks and feels like nice stuff.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Tracking number on my 11.5 upper says it should be here by the end of the day. Love that you guys use 2 day Priority!

Also wanting to get a 300BLK upper configured as well. Many good things to be had from SOLGW.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Any plans to make a gi style 20 inch upper?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by ccosby View Post
    Any plans to make a gi style 20 inch upper?
    We make them on request.

Not really a production gun, but I enjoy doing it. I usually do those myself after hours when I send the crew home.

Page 11 of 137 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast