Page 121 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,210 of 1366

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by msedward43 View Post
    But the BCM lower comes with a $50-$60 stock (depending on where you get it from) and their PNT FCG, the SOLGW has neither... that's a good $100-$110 (in today's prices) to put into the lower to make it equal to the BCM deal..... had SOLGW priced that at $300 it would be right in line with the BCM. Sionics has a fully built up lower with their FCG and NO stock for $349
    This. It’s not a horrible deal if you NEED a lower, but you are paying for the lower, takedown pins, and a buffer tube.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by sveesix View Post
    This. It’s not a horrible deal if you NEED a lower, but you are paying for the lower, takedown pins, and a buffer tube.
    yup, I picked up two of the BCM lowers because I wanted a few spares, and even though I don't like the gunfighter stock (I'm an ACS-L or MOE SL guy) I can flip those on armslist for $40-$50 .. I saw the SOLGW deal and ALMOST grabbed em because I have 2 SOLGW 11.5 inch uppers lying around all ready, but decided to go with BCM due to the price difference. Had SOLGW added the FCG or dropped the price down a little I would have grabbed those instead

Feedback Score
    33 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by sveesix View Post
    Still on stock...after 24 hours. Not putting the A5 tube on this or include a complete FCG was a bad idea. That a lot of money for a lower and a carbine tube.
    I'll admit, not having the A5 tube was the deciding factor for me to ultimately pass. I'd be changing out the FCG anyways, so that's not a deal breaker, but I'd also be changing to an ambi safety, so in the end I would've been mostly stripping it down to rebuild it again anyways.

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    SOLGW didn’t price it; Brownell’s did.
    Last edited by MountainRaven; 12-01-20 at 15:46.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MountainRaven View Post
    Sionics didn’t price it; Brownell’s did.
    You mean SOLGW, but yeah.
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    32 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by titsonritz View Post
    You mean SOLGW, but yeah.
    Oops! Fixed.
    " Nil desperandum - Never Despair. That is a motto for you and me. All are not dead; and where there is a spark of patriotic fire, we will rekindle it. "
    - Samuel Adams -

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    13.7” rifles in stock with A5s at a site. Not sure on rules on posting it so I won’t but if you check their Instagram you’ll find it.

Feedback Score
    SOLGW Special Edition Sage Dynamics M4-76: saw a youtube video of Alan Cowan (Sage Dynamics) demonstrating this rifle. Anyone have this model/provide feedback? Thanks

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by pcar157 View Post
    SOLGW Special Edition Sage Dynamics M4-76: saw a youtube video of Alan Cowan (Sage Dynamics) demonstrating this rifle. Anyone have this model/provide feedback? Thanks
    I attended the SOLGW Amorers course in Virginia Beach this past weekend. The rifles you’re referring to were available until they sold out rather quickly. They’re well specked out, exceptionally well built and handle nicely. I also have one that I assembled myself using the same SOLGW parts. Very reliable, accurate, and smooth.
    You won't outvote the corruption.
    Sic Semper Tyrannis

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by prepare View Post
    I attended the SOLGW Amorers course in Virginia Beach this past weekend. The rifles you’re referring to were available until they sold out rather quickly. They’re well specked out, exceptionally well built and handle nicely. I also have one that I assembled myself using the same SOLGW parts. Very reliable, accurate, and smooth.
    Thanks "prepare". I have sent a request to SOLGW for a build sheet/spec sheet for this model. During the video, Cowan gave little input/info about what is in the build. I do recall he mentioned a Roscoe barrel.

Page 121 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131 ... LastLast