Page 126 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1366

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    50 (100%)
    Here’s my upper. Just waiting on the lower to arrive later this week.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    Do you have an ETA on stripped lowers?

Cheers, Steve

Feedback Score
    Doubletap
    Last edited by ssc; 03-17-21 at 00:53.

Feedback Score

Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Quote Originally Posted by officerX View Post
    Here’s my upper. Just waiting on the lower to arrive later this week.

Very nice. I need to get the NOX FH next and mine should be set up like I want it.

Last edited by motor51; 03-17-21 at 00:03.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    What kind of finish do y’all use on the lowers?

I built two up and they appear to be painted or ceracoated. They’re rough but shiny and don’t change color when degreased with contact cleaner or wiped down with oil.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    Last edited by 17K; 03-20-21 at 08:39. Reason: Double tap.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by 17K View Post
    What kind of finish do y’all use on the lowers?

I built two up and they appear to be painted or ceracoated. They’re rough but shiny and don’t change color when degreased with contact cleaner or wiped down with oil.
    I’m not trying to answer for them but this has a description (I’m assuming it’s correct).

https://www.bigtexoutdoors.com/produ...rty-gun-works/

Feedback Score
    24 (100%)
    I just picked up one of their 13.7 barrels. What is the preferred gas block?
    Let those who are fond of blaming and finding fault, while they sit safely at home, ask, ‘Why did you not do thus and so?’I wish they were on this voyage; I well believe that another voyage of a different kind awaits them.”

Christopher Columbus

Feedback Score
    I have had my SOLGW 11.5 M4-76 pistol for about 2 years now I guess. I incrementally built from the complete upper to include a SSA-E trigger, replaced the milspec buffer with an A5-H2 purchased from SOLGW, replaced an 80% lower with an Angry Patriot, all SOLGW blaster guts hardware, modlite phlv2 weapon light (that was purchased from Big Tex Outdoors), a KeyMo Nox (direct from SOLGW), threw a Unity mod button (also Big Tex) on there as well. Purchasing a Deadair Sandman S this spring as well, to finally complete my ultimate blaster.

I worked with Mike every step of the way for this build, knowing that it was going to be a long multi stage effort to get the exact pistol that Mike had described to me back in February of 2019, not because of SOLGW build or shipping times, but because I had to save the money for each stage. Even now when I look at that firearm, I am sometimes shocked at how well the end result matched up to Mike's interpretations of my requirements. It took time, but , it got there. And yes, I was actually on the phone with him working through those requirements, his personal phone to boot. At this point I've got about 2500 rounds through the original upper. Never one issue when using factory ammunition through it.

My only regret 2 years on is not being able to get out to the range more now. Yeah I bought cheap and stacked deep over the last few years, I think I'm sitting on 5k rounds of 5.56 and another 1K of reloads, but in the current market that shit is irreplaceable. Looks like that beauty is going to stay quiet for awhile until the market evens out and sleepy Joe shows his hand with regard to gun control.

You can't really go wrong with a SOLGW build. The guns are as failure proof as imperfect humans can make them. With patience you'll really come out the otherside with something special. Thanks Mike! Thanks SOLGW!

Sent from my SM-T820 using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greg Bell View Post
    I just picked up one of their 13.7 barrels. What is the preferred gas block?
    I've used SOLGW's gas blocks on several builds and plan to use more. Very pleased.

-Rainman

Page 126 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136 ... LastLast