Page 130 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,300 of 1366

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    Anyone having issues reaching SOLGW customer service? I reached out twice with some questions about my m76 rifle over a week ago and have yet to hear back from them. Not sure if their email changed since I used to have it.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MrLegalAce777 View Post
    Anyone having issues reaching SOLGW customer service? I reached out twice with some questions about my m76 rifle over a week ago and have yet to hear back from them. Not sure if their email changed since I used to have it.
    No. We're just very slammed.
    Call me 2104005992

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Awesome, I'll get in contact tomorrow when I get home appreciate the quick response here.

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    What is this new rail you are teasing? The M89?

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I have recently purchased parts from this company and was completely satisfied.

Their shipping was lightning fast.

Feedback Score
    Took my m76 13.6 solgw rifle out into the woods for a camping trip with the boys and at the end we were packing everything up and like an idiot I left my rifle up against my truck. While leaving I backed up and felt my truck run something over.. It was my rifle. Super duty ripped off the front sight and messed up the rail pretty bad. All this to say dont be stupid, stupid. Take care of your stuff. I will say the rifle still functions flawlessly minus the fact I cant use a front sight way up front and the rail being dented. 100 percent my fault but good to know that the rifle will work if ran over by a truck.. Haha.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Took my m76 13.6 solgw rifle out into the woods for a camping trip with the boys and at the end we were packing everything up and like an idiot I left my rifle up against my truck. While leaving I backed up and felt my truck run something over.. It was my rifle. Super duty ripped off the front sight and messed up the rail pretty bad. All this to say dont be stupid, stupid. Take care of your stuff. I will say the rifle still functions flawlessly minus the fact I cant use a front sight way up front and the rail being dented. 100 percent my fault but good to know that the rifle will work if ran over by a truck.. Haha.
    Dont their warranty cover that? In this video they state "if you back over it with a car, they will replace the gun".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X1nSFcapNXQ

Disregard, you backed over it with a truck lol.
    Last edited by the AR-15 Junkie; 10-15-21 at 06:50.

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    I installed the 12th or so SOLGW lower parts kit today, they’re great.

Feedback Score
    SOLGW is one of only 3-4 rifles I’ll consider having, so that being said, anybody have experience with the swamp fox 🦊?

Feedback Score
    Thats covered.
    Send it in.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Page 130 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132 ... LastLast