Page 14 of 137 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLGW View Post
    It's a one time use code...

Shhhh...I didn't tell you this...but you can make another account ;-)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G530AZ using Tapatalk
    The "M4C" code is 5% off this month. Can we get it back to 10%? Pretty please!!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jiggaky View Post
    The "M4C" code is 5% off this month. Can we get it back to 10%? Pretty please!!

A young firearms company doing things right, trying to establishing themselves by selling quality gear at very fair prices, offer you a 5% discount, and instead of saying "thank you", you ask (beg...) them to double it?

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by BuzzinSATX View Post
    A young firearms company doing things right, trying to establishing themselves by selling quality gear at very fair prices, offer you a 5% discount, and instead of saying "thank you", you ask (beg...) them to double it?
    On his first post no less!

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by austinN4 View Post
    On his first post no less!
    Valid points, but they initiated the offer at 10% and said it was still available, but it wasn't.

Secondly, I am the definition of a lurker. I like to read, process, and move on. Many others have far more knowledge to share than I.

Feedback Score
    Valid points, but they initiated the offer at 10% and said it was still available, but it wasn't.

Secondly, I am the definition of a lurker. I like to read, process, and move on. Many others have far more knowledge to share than I.
    It wasn't ever supposed to be indefinite.
    If you haven't noticed, we're on the cusp of another major rush.
    We'll still keep a discount for M4C. I really like this group...and we'll never hike prices...but we're ramping up right now to meet the coming onslaught

Feedback Score
    4 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLGW View Post
    It wasn't ever supposed to be indefinite.
    If you haven't noticed, we're on the cusp of another major rush.
    We'll still keep a discount for M4C. I really like this group...and we'll never hike prices...but we're ramping up right now to meet the coming onslaught

And thank you for doing so!

Manufacturers are in for a rough ride this go around, it's gunna be hell.

Good news is, hopefully Business will boom for yah Mike.

While a curse, in the sense of work load, orders to fill, staffing, and over time, I have confidence that your products will only continue to grow through the word of mouth that continues to push your product.

Godspeed in the times to come.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)

Just compare their offerings to offerings of similar quality and similarly equipped. They are already cheaper even with out a discount. Then getting 5% on top will feel better.

Feedback Score
    This is my first post, mostly lurk and read. Thanks to this thread I just ordered the SOLGW BCG instead of the BCM I was planning on buying. Great deal, and the discount code worked.

Feedback Score
    I ordered a rifle from SOLGW on Aug 7, and it finally arrived today and using a star rating, I would give them a 3/5. It took just over a month, but they did say one of their machines had broke and it took some time to get the replacement parts to finish the build. I was surprised to find them easier to get in contact with through PM's on this site than their own company e-mail. One modification I had done, was to change out the Magpul MOE grip for a Magpul MAID (MIssion ADaptable), but the adaptable part of the grips is missing because the replaceable front and rear straps didn't make the trip with the rest of the rifle.

As for the swag that came with it, i.e. the stickers a stuff, well the rifle must have moved quite a bit is shipping because that stuff came out looking like a dog had chewed them. I'm not a big fan of stickers to begin with so that didn't go into my 3/5 rating, just bringing it up to let them know. Some customers may really like stickers and could get upset about getting them in bad shape.

As for the rifle, it looks solid and hopefully in a few days I can get it to the range and put some rounds through it. And if it performs as well as I expect it to, I should be able to add 1, maybe 1 1/2 stars to the rating. Would I order from SOLGW again? Most definitely.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Antsy View Post
    I ordered a rifle from SOLGW on Aug 7, and it finally arrived today and using a star rating, I would give them a 3/5. It took just over a month, but they did say one of their machines had broke and it took some time to get the replacement parts to finish the build. I was surprised to find them easier to get in contact with through PM's on this site than their own company e-mail. One modification I had done, was to change out the Magpul MOE grip for a Magpul MAID (MIssion ADaptable), but the adaptable part of the grips is missing because the replaceable front and rear straps didn't make the trip with the rest of the rifle.

As for the swag that came with it, i.e. the stickers a stuff, well the rifle must have moved quite a bit is shipping because that stuff came out looking like a dog had chewed them. I'm not a big fan of stickers to begin with so that didn't go into my 3/5 rating, just bringing it up to let them know. Some customers may really like stickers and could get upset about getting them in bad shape.

As for the rifle, it looks solid and hopefully in a few days I can get it to the range and put some rounds through it. And if it performs as well as I expect it to, I should be able to add 1, maybe 1 1/2 stars to the rating. Would I order from SOLGW again? Most definitely.
    PM or email me direct and we'll get those backstraps out to you asap.
    Enjoy the rifle.

Check out that deck of cards it came with. Jeff Gonzalez made those. Every card is an individual shooting drill.
    It's legit.
    Also, look behind the foam in the case for your cert.
    Mike@sonsoflibertygw.com

Page 14 of 137 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464114 ... LastLast