Page 38 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    Thank you, sir. Have a good day.

Feedback Score
    I haven't ever heard of these guys, but if all the information they list as specs on their website is true, I bet that's a pretty legit rifle

Feedback Score
    It most certainly is.
    The only, ONLY, thing our competition has on us is speed...and we're about to destroy that.
    We make some of the best fighting guns in the entire industry...and our end user support is second to none.
    I can say that here with absolute confidence knowing there's folks who would like to challenge it.
    I'm here..saying it.
    Now we add speed.
    Quote Originally Posted by JetStar View Post
    I haven't ever heard of these guys, but if all the information they list as specs on their website is true, I bet that's a pretty legit rifle
    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Ordered a M4 Patrol Rifle SL from them on 9/14/18 with a Raptor charging handle and VLTOR A5 being the only additions. Guess I’ll find out soon enough how fast their production is. Either way I know I’ll be satisfied with the product itself.

Feedback Score
    Ordered mine on 08/11 and still nothing. 7 weeks so far and I ordered a simple M4 patrol rifle. The only upgrade I added was a Matech rear sight. Emailed a couple times last week and Ryan finally responded, and was pretty indifferent, actually, saying it would be 4-8 weeks from the day the order was placed, but that it should be out by the end of last week. That didn't happen, and honestly, I didn't even expect it. I also wish I would have been informed about the 4-8 weeks BEFORE I placed the order. Smh...

I have 100 gun stores around me in the metro Atlanta area and could have bought a great rifle locally and brought it home the same day. Yeah, SOLGW makes good stuff, supposedly, but they are not the only game in town. I'm not impressed with their indifference after I spent what I consider to be a substantial amount of my money with them. It's a custom shop, I get it, but I will not spend $1k and be expected to wait a couple months or more to receive my item. Never again.

I wish I had seen this thread beforehand. I heard about SOLGW from a friend who is former SF and a firearms instructor. Obviously he believes in their quality. That's why I chose them. If I had seen this thread before ordering I would have seen where one of the members here waited 7+ months for his gun. That's absolutely ridiculous, no matter how you cut it.

Apologies for the rant. I'm still pretty new here and expect to take a whipping for it. Go ahead, beat me up and defend them by claiming their quality is so great that it takes more time. Yeah, yeah...Fine, have at it, but it won't change my impression. Honestly, I would rather have my money back at this point. I'll stick with Colt or BCM from here on.

Feedback Score
    88 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnguitars View Post
    Ordered mine on 08/11 and still nothing. 7 weeks so far and I ordered a simple M4 patrol rifle. The only upgrade I added was a Matech rear sight. Emailed a couple times last week and Ryan finally responded, and was pretty indifferent, actually, saying it would be 4-8 weeks from the day the order was placed, but that it should be out by the end of last week. That didn't happen, and honestly, I didn't even expect it. I also wish I would have been informed about the 4-8 weeks BEFORE I placed the order. Smh...

I have 100 gun stores around me in the metro Atlanta area and could have bought a great rifle locally and brought it home the same day. Yeah, SOLGW makes good stuff, supposedly, but they are not the only game in town. I'm not impressed with their indifference after I spent what I consider to be a substantial amount of my money with them. It's a custom shop, I get it, but I will not spend $1k and be expected to wait a couple months or more to receive my item. Never again.

I wish I had seen this thread beforehand. I heard about SOLGW from a friend who is former SF and a firearms instructor. Obviously he believes in their quality. That's why I chose them. If I had seen this thread before ordering I would have seen where one of the members here waited 7+ months for his gun. That's absolutely ridiculous, no matter how you cut it.

Apologies for the rant. I'm still pretty new here and expect to take a whipping for it. Go ahead, beat me up and defend them by claiming their quality is so great that it takes more time. Yeah, yeah...Fine, have at it, but it won't change my impression. Honestly, I would rather have my money back at this point. I'll stick with Colt or BCM from here on.
    I don’t blame you. IMO, if lead times are expected from the business and they don’t make that vey well known before ordering, it’s just bad business and a reason to spend money elsewhere. It’s not like you’re getting a high end 1911 built.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Sic semper tyrannis.

Feedback Score
    Text me your order number
    Quote Originally Posted by Gunsnguitars View Post

Feedback Score
    We're about to pretty much eliminate lead times.
    Oct 1 we're basically launching SOLGW 2.0.
    Lead times will be days on custom stuff. About a week for cerakote.
    And same day for items built for stock.

We're making some major announcements in the next few days.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by biohazard1717 View Post
    Ordered a M4 Patrol Rifle SL from them on 9/14/18 with a Raptor charging handle and VLTOR A5 being the only additions. Guess I’ll find out soon enough how fast their production is. Either way I know I’ll be satisfied with the product itself.
    It'll be shipping quick.
    The one area we were weak on was speed. That's not going to be an issue any longer. I'll take a look at your order if you want to text me. Should go this coming week.

Feedback Score
    WEB# sent via text. I would have no reason to complain if I had known beforehand that it may take weeks or months to receive my order. Things get busy, understood. Your products are in demand, also understood. Still, I fully expected one of the common factory guns on your site to be ready or built sooner than 7 weeks, or perhaps longer. The site is very professional in appearance and gives the impression that the rifles offered are ready to go, unless a customer requests some serious custom work or paint. Anyway, thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Page 38 of 137 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888 ... LastLast