Page 47 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    Ordered an East India Upper during the sale and I was surprised to see that SOLGW was nice enough to install the muzzle device I ordered with it. Much appreciated you guys.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Deleted.
    Last edited by Butch; 12-08-18 at 06:58.

Feedback Score
    3 (100%)
    I'll just throw in that the time to ship the Black Friday BCG I bought was vastly improved over my previous two orders. I have to say I appreciate the tasteful simplicity of the logo.
    Now I'm just dealing with the Form 1 and waiting to get my lower back from the engraver (who I found out is a major SOLGW fan BTW).

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    @SOLGW

Last year on one of the P&S podcasts, you mentioned that SOLGW would be releasing barrels with a tapered contour. Do you have any updates on this?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by methical20 View Post
    @SOLGW

Last year on one of the P&S podcasts, you mentioned that SOLGW would be releasing barrels with a tapered contour. Do you have any updates on this?
    This coming year we're releasing several new products including barrels.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    Saw your IG post with new wedgelock rails coming out. Looking forward to having an option for 7075 rails readily available again! Only thought is then”SOLGW” branding is a little big for my tastes. If you did the same markings on the upper receiver where the branding is now that would be sweet and appeal to a larger audience imo. Either way so glad to see the rail get developed!
    Last edited by berkeleygiraffe; 12-10-18 at 23:14.

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLGW View Post
    This coming year we're releasing several new products including barrels.

Will these be of the forged from hammers variety? Cause if its more nitrided stuff Ill just wait another year for some Hodge barrels.
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 12-10-18 at 23:08.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by vicious_cb View Post
    Will these be of the forged from hammers variety? Cause if its more nitrided stuff Ill just wait another year for some Hodge barrels.
    That's a long time to wait on a barrel just to turn around and sell it...

We will be offering hammer forged barrels as options this coming year, but with our free barrel replacement policy I'm afraid to sell you one. You probably shoot barrels out every month, right?

Feedback Score
    22 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLGW View Post
    That's a long time to wait on a barrel just to turn around and sell it...

We will be offering hammer forged barrels as options this coming year, but with our free barrel replacement policy I'm afraid to sell you one. You probably shoot barrels out every month, right?

Confused

Did me stating my opinion as customer for my dislike of nitrided barrels some how offend you in some way?

Do you really want to go down this road?
    Last edited by vicious_cb; 12-11-18 at 01:56.

Feedback Score
    I would like to see chrome lined options as well. I really like some of the lower parts and bcg i have bought fro SOLGW, but cant get on the nitride barrel thing for a serious use gun. Might be outdated thinking, but i know i am not alone. COlt, LMT, BCM, DD, Knights all use chrome and for a hard use gun that is what i will want to use regardless. It would be nice to have both options, qaulity chrome barrels are not much more than nitride based off of what i have experienced from Sionics, BCM, and green mountain
    Last edited by everready73; 12-11-18 at 07:23.

Page 47 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3745464748495797 ... LastLast