Page 49 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAG19919 View Post
    Website has been down for 3 days for me. Everything okay over in San Antonio?
    They have been working on a new site.

http://sonsoflibertygw.com/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by MWAG19919 View Post
    Website has been down for 3 days for me. Everything okay over in San Antonio?
    I tried to get on and it it me access look one page. The website was redone so guessing they are just getting everything set up on the new site

Feedback Score
    Liking the new design of the website and more customization options (cool that KAC BUIS are offered now) but what happened to the furniture color options? Thinking of getting a complete lower in FDE but it only offers black. Is this something coming back at a later date?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by biohazard1717 View Post
    Liking the new design of the website and more customization options (cool that KAC BUIS are offered now) but what happened to the furniture color options? Thinking of getting a complete lower in FDE but it only offers black. Is this something coming back at a later date?
    It should be back up today.
    It's been a pain in the ass to switch over but I think most of the kinks have been worked out.

I appreciate any feedback on how to make it better.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    This is my first post so don’t rip into me. I made my first ever order with solgw on December 26, 2018. My FFL sent his info to the email they said to and so I waited. After three weeks of nothing I decided to email. Never heard anything back. So I emailed again a couple days later. I finally heard back and was told sorry that they didn’t respond but they were still recovering from Black Friday and Christmas. Then the lady said they were looking to have my stuff shipped out by the following Wednesday. Which would have been another 5 business days. Well last Wednesday came and went and here we are today and I still haven’t gotten a shipping confirmation. So I decided to email again two days ago and relay my displeasure with their company. I understand the holidays are busy but no other company I have ever ordered from have taken this long around the holidays. It is unacceptable. Combo that with the worst customer service I have ever seen. I have called a few times and never got an answer. Also the emails not being answered. Not a very good way to build a business. I had very high hopes for this company but what a let down. In my email I stated that if my order didn’t ship out this week I wanted to cancel and get a refund. I probably won’t even be able to cancel my order because they won’t reply. I don’t like to be this way but it’s very frustrating. I live in Oklahoma so it wouldn’t take that long to get here. If anyone has any suggestions on how to get a hold of someone that can help I would appreciate it. **Update** I just tried to private message solgw on here and it said they have too many messages to receive anymore so I guess they never respond to people on here either. Starting to feel like I have been ripped off.
    Last edited by Fredkrueger100; 01-24-19 at 17:56.

Feedback Score
    43 (100%)
    Mike may be busy. Mike may be too much of a gun guy and too little of a business guy. Mike may not be very CS oriented. Mike may have been run over by a bus.

But I promise that Mike did not rip you off.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredkrueger100 View Post
    **Update** I just tried to private message solgw on here and it said they have too many messages to receive anymore so I guess they never respond to people on here either. Starting to feel like I have been ripped off.
    SHOT Show is happening this week, likely the cause of the delays.

Feedback Score
    13 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    SHOT Show is happening this week, likely the cause of the delays.
    He is there right now, it's a bad time to be trying to resolve an issue as they have a booth there.

I bet it is frustrating though.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I get that but a business should still be able to operate even if they have something like shot show going on. It never seems to affect the other places I do business with. But shot show or not I should be able to get a hold of someone there and I can’t. Another thing, do you know if they shut the entire business down during shot? The owner really needs to work on his business skills. If very many customers get treated the way I have I don’t see it making it the long haul. And that would be a shame. I always try and support small and new businesses.
    Last edited by Fredkrueger100; 01-24-19 at 18:19.

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Not making excuses, just enlightening you that the largest Firearms Industry events is going on this week and that may be a cause of some delays.

Now back to your regularly scheduled bitch session - I know you can do better than that!!!!

Page 49 of 137 FirstFirst ... 3947484950515999 ... LastLast