Page 51 of 137 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    16 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Mike has posted his cell in here a few different times i believe if you look through the thread. maybe try shooting him a text
    That's not a sustainable customer service business model.

Feedback Score
    45 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Mike has posted his cell in here a few different times i believe if you look through the thread. maybe try shooting him a text
    Here it is....

Quote Originally Posted by SOLGW View Post
    Text me your order number

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Gettin' down innagrass.
    Let's Go Brandon!

Feedback Score
    Can you contact me so I can see what your order number is?
    I put it out on our channels that we would be closed this week for SHOT. Most of our crew came.
    I'm not hard to get ahold of.
    Please give me a shout so I can see what the hold up is. We're pretty quick at getting things out these days.
    I'd also like to know who you've been contacting and emailing.

Feedback Score
    Not sure if anybody here follows our FB page, but I put it up there that we would be closed for SHOT, and I put my cell number in the post for anybody to contact me if they needed anything.
    FB and IG are how we make announcements for stuff like that.

I can assure you we're not ripping you off.
    Randi and Tom...(who handle 85% of shipping) were both off after New Years. But, after they got back they're getting a ton of orders out the door.
    We also hired another person to help with email volume 2 weeks ago.

From Nov20-Dec20 we had about 3500 orders. From that time frame all but 180 orders have shipped. All of which are either NOX related or comms issues with receiving FFL. NOX was delayed from having to be re-plated. FFL issues can be a myriad of things.

Anybody who's ever dealt with us knows we really do go out of our way to show our customers we give a damn.
    If you had a negative experience, Id like to know about it. And, we'll take that feedback seriously.

For the dude who got the wrong order, I probably would have just told you to keep it. And we'd send the correct one.
    Next time, hit me up first.

Since November of last year we've completely revamped our shipping/inventory/comms issues. The majority of orders ship within 24 hours. Complete guns in less than 10 days (unless there's cerakote).

The old days of long wait times are pretty much over. And, even now we're streamlining and making things more efficient.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by RHINOWSO View Post
    That's not a sustainable customer service business model.
    Numerically its anomalous I have to deal with an issue. I'm always available to help...whether it's an order question, a tech question, or whatever, but I'm not the primary CS person.
    With the exception of something odd, orders are processed without any issues at all. If there is an issue Tom, Randi, Kyle, Mikey, and now Stephanie handle it.
    But, again, I'm always willing to help so I make myself available and accessible.
    Most of the questions I get are tech stuff.

We're quite sustainable. And evolving everyday.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by mmradio4 View Post
    Wasn't directed at you all. Was replying to a previous poster. All my orders with you all have been excellent!
    Awesome to hear, sir.
    Thank you.

Feedback Score
    I got ahold of mike. He is digging into things to find out what the deal is with my order. I have actually been texting with him. The people that said he is a good guy are 100% I don’t know him but he seems like a genuine guy. I didn’t realize his company basically shut down for shot show. Believe it or not I don’t have Facebook or any other of the social sites so I didn’t get the info on their closing. He is working on getting me fixed up as we speak and I am confident I will have my order soon. He totally restored my confidence in them. I can say this, I ordered their logo shirt and it shipped the next day and I received it within 4. And the shirt looks and fits great. So if normally this is how fast they ship their firearms stuff then I’m sure normally they are great. But it still sucks being as impatient I am.

Feedback Score
    5 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredkrueger100 View Post
    I didn’t realize his company basically shut down for shot show. Believe it or not I don’t have Facebook or any other of the social sites so I didn’t get the info on their closing.
    You would not have been alone. I don't do faceplant, et al, either. I would have gone to their website, which does have a short blurb in the yellow banner toward the top of the home page that says; "Join us at shot show 2019 @ Booth 3661". If you mouse over it, it appears to be a live link, but there is nothing behind it except a Not Found notice page. I have no dog in this hunt but it shouldn't have been too hard to put a notice on the web site that no one would be available until after SHOT.
    Just an observation and suggestion for Mike.
    Last edited by austinN4; 01-25-19 at 17:56.

Feedback Score
    I didn't say it was. The guy was having a problem with his order. I gave him a quick way to resolve it

Obviously if every customer texted him directly it would be an issue. Seemed to work in this situation

Feedback Score
    Hey, Mike. I was curious that to whether or not the NOX can be timed neutral?

Page 51 of 137 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101 ... LastLast