Page 52 of 137 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by msnyder0609 View Post
    Hey, Mike. I was curious that to whether or not the NOX can be timed neutral?
    Yes. Time the ports to the 11 and 1 position.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    I wanted to let everyone know that I talked to mike on Friday by text and Monday my order shipped! I got it in yesterday and it was well worth the wait. I own high end AR’s and this is the best one I have had. The fit and finish is unbelievable. No gap whatsoever in the upper and lower and the anodizing is great. Has a little shimmer to it which is the way I like it. I hate companies that have more of the flat look. I got a 10.5” 5.56 barrel and it is properly dimpled for the gas block. All the parts were packed very well too. He even through in a shirt that he knew I liked for the trouble of taking so long to ship. He is a super nice guy and went out of his way to make me happy. That’s a rarity. I don’t know anyone that will give their personal phone number and actually talk to you. Much less treat me like we were friends. I am very happy the way things turned out and I highly recommend them. I have no doubt my gun will run hard and not let me down. Thanks Mike and SOLGW!!

Feedback Score
    Asked this over on the Primary and Secondary forum but for the benefit of everyone here, what sets SOLGW AR10s from other manufacturers AR10s?

Feedback Score
    What are orders on complete uppers taking these days?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by Cntry View Post
    What are orders on complete uppers taking these days?
    Should be pretty quick.
    Text me your order number and I can get a status for you.

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by biohazard1717 View Post
    Asked this over on the Primary and Secondary forum but for the benefit of everyone here, what sets SOLGW AR10s from other manufacturers AR10s?
    We wanted to build a reliable rifle that also delivered on accuracy. Not the other way around.
    I think a lot of people approach those guns with accuracy being the primary focus.
    We absolutely do build accurate MK10s, but that wasn't the hard part. The hard part was truly perfecting that recipe for reliability. There's no benefit of a gas gun over a bolt gun if you're getting .5moa on both, but the gasser keeps choking.
    AR10s are not just bigger AR15s. They're a totally different animal. That's why we don't sell them in halves or receiver sets. We want to keep that recipe intact if it has our name on it.
    Gas ports and buffer weight balance was another big part of our focus.
    Look how many companies get 556 gas ports wrong...and look how much data we have on 556. Why would we expect them to get 308s better?
    We build these to run suppressed or unsuppressed without the need for anything adjustable.

Last edited by SOLGW; 02-06-19 at 13:55.

Feedback Score
    25 (100%)
    7075 M76 rails still in the cards?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by jerrysimons View Post
    7075 M76 rails still in the cards?
    Yes.

Feedback Score
    Hopefully they will be worth wait.
    Last edited by rob81; 02-10-19 at 18:32.

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Well. I am getting my parents car and need to drive home from Seattle. So to avoid snow gotta take I-5 to I-10. Hear about SOLGW and see they are off of I-10, so gonna now arranged my travel sched to fit in a visit to them on the way home. Only questions I have are 1) Odds me being able to take home my much needed uppper. And 2) How many people to plan for, for some beer.

Page 52 of 137 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102 ... LastLast