Page 53 of 137 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    2 (100%)
    Haven't been able to log onto website in a couple days now. Ssssup?
    The obedient always think of themselves as virtuous rather than the cowards they really are.

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Long thread so I may have missed this, but good on Sons of Liberty Gun Works.

https://www.texasmonthly.com/article...s-mass-murder/

"Late this summer, Willeford wanted to “put a few rounds through” a new AR-15 given to him by the owner of the San Antonio–based Sons of Liberty Gun Works"

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BVickery View Post
    Well. I am getting my parents car and need to drive home from Seattle. So to avoid snow gotta take I-5 to I-10. Hear about SOLGW and see they are off of I-10, so gonna now arranged my travel sched to fit in a visit to them on the way home. Only questions I have are 1) Odds me being able to take home my much needed uppper. And 2) How many people to plan for, for some beer.
    Odds are fairly good, I spent half a day there while they built my M4. As I remember there were about 5 people that worked there, and a couple of guys that dropped in to shoot the shit.

Feedback Score
    9 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by Straight Shooter View Post
    Haven't been able to log onto website in a couple days now. Ssssup?
    I think garandthumb's review killed their site with traffic and they haven't come back up since?

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    I wasn't able to get on their site a month or so back, but have been able to since seeing the Garandthumb review.

Feedback Score
    28 (100%)
    This is the new website address for SOLGW
    https://sonsoflibertygw.com/

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BMWguy206 View Post
    This is the new website address for SOLGW
    https://sonsoflibertygw.com/
    Yes the address changed. The old one is dead. They should put a redirect on the old one to the new. That is probably costing them some money. Wonder why they even changed it

Feedback Score
    1 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by everready73 View Post
    Yes the address changed. The old one is dead. They should put a redirect on the old one to the new. That is probably costing them some money. Wonder why they even changed it
    My guess is an issue with their old web host/developer. They redid the site when they changed, I'm guessing they were telling someone where the door was(I say this being in the small and medium business space with no knowledge of their operations).

Ideally you are right, they would keep the old domain and redirect it to the new website. If the domain is held by a different company then have it transferred to a new account in their name or to another registar in an account in slgw name.

Feedback Score
    We were with shopify until they decided to axe all gun companies...even companies that sold accessories.
    They only gave us a few weeks notice that we had to change, so moving the site had a few hiccups.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    @SOLGW do you still own the old URL, or does shopify? If you own it the easiest thing to do would have been just keep using it instead of a new one. My guess is Shopify has the rights to it since you changed it

That being said i would suggest talking to your IT/web people to see if a redirect can be put on the old url www.sonsoflibertgunworks.com to the new one. I have hear of several people saying they couldn't access your site because it was down. They were going to the old url and if there was a redirect it would take them right to the new site.

Also, I would recommend updating your Facebook page with the correct website, it is still linked to the old one. Have your IT people make sure the correct site is linked to your google business page as well (i didn't check it)

Just a few suggestions to get things running smoothly with the website switch. **** shopify btw

Page 53 of 137 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103 ... LastLast