Page 67 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Thread: Sons of Liberty Gun Works?

Feedback Score
    Quote Originally Posted by BVickery View Post
    I know I'm still early in the cycle for getting my upper, but curious what the lead time to get it is?
    Text me your order number

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Feedback Score
    7 (100%)
    That is excellent customer service.

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by SOLGW View Post
    Mike.... here it is.
    Ran several mags through it yesterday, doing a function check - crap ammo to my usual Magtech/PPU 55/62gr to 69gr and it ran flawlessly. Zero suprises there. During this week in the evening or next weekend, I'll get some groups posted in the thread I made in the Custom Buildn Forum thread. Located here

Only thing I left to do is pull the Brakeout 2.0 and mount a51T Blackout muzzle brake, but they are hard to find a good deal on. I'll be patient. It has the Brakeout 2.0 which isn't my favorite, but it works and more importantly, it's what I had in my spare parts bin.
    Thank you again Mike!! You guys are awesome!

"Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertTheTexan View Post
    Ran several mags through it yesterday, doing a function check - crap ammo to my usual Magtech/PPU 55/62gr to 69gr and it ran flawlessly. Zero suprises there. During this week in the evening or next weekend, I'll get some groups posted in the thread I made in the Custom Buildn Forum thread. Located here

Only thing I left to do is pull the Brakeout 2.0 and mount a51T Blackout muzzle brake, but they are hard to find a good deal on. I'll be patient. It has the Brakeout 2.0 which isn't my favorite, but it works and more importantly, it's what I had in my spare parts bin.
    Thank you again Mike!! You guys are awesome!

Beautiful.

Figuring the gang over there got swamped and eager for mine. Know its a small shop and wont get worried for another week or so. Using the time to think of what optic to start with. Leaning towards a Holosun for the start and then saving up for something new like an MRO or PRO

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    Beautiful.

Figuring the gang over there got swamped and eager for mine. Know its a small shop and wont get worried for another week or so. Using the time to think of what optic to start with. Leaning towards a Holosun for the start and then saving up for something new like an MRO or PRO
    Thank you! I wouldn’t worry either. They are a solid group of guys and are making a good name for themselves. I don’t know Mike personally, but what I have observed, he strikes me as a guy who is not going to let his team compromise quality just to get something out fast. “Quality not quantity.”
    The MRO is a solid optic and has a really nice objective. I know I’ve often seen it at a decent at a price too. If I were to buy another optic today that wasn’t an EOTech, I’d run that MRO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    "Texas has yet to learn submission to any oppression, come from what source it may."
    ~ Sam Houston

“The liberties of our country, the freedom of our civil constitution, are worth defending against all hazards: And it is our duty to defend them against all attacks.”
    ~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Thank you! I wouldn’t worry either. They are a solid group of guys and are making a good name for themselves. I don’t know Mike personally, but what I have observed, he strikes me as a guy who is not going to let his team compromise quality just to get something out fast. “Quality not quantity.”
    The MRO is a solid optic and has a really nice objective. I know I’ve often seen it at a decent at a price too. If I were to buy another optic today that wasn’t an EOTech, I’d run that MRO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    That is the exact feel I got from the group, and I am all good with that since though I'm not LEO/MIL, but want a reliable AR.

And as I am writing this, got the email that my item has shipped.

As far as the MRO, yeah, just gotta wait for the sales.

Feedback Score
    I can’t wait for my shipment notice. Only been two weeks but feels like forever haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Feedback Score
    94 (100%)
    That is the exact feel I got from the group, and I am all good with that since though I'm not LEO/MIL, but want a reliable AR.

And as I am writing this, got the email that my item has shipped.

As far as the MRO, yeah, just gotta wait for the sales.
    Boom! There ya go.
    ~ Sam Houston

~ Sam Adams

Feedback Score
    6 (100%)
    Boom! There ya go.
    I swear, worse than Christmas. Out of San Antonio, now, but not here yet.

Feedback Score
    has anyone tried their LPKs out and compared to the big names? (either blaster guts kit or full kit). I have 2 mega lowers sitting here ready for a LPK to come in and devirginize them, and while I normally stick to Sionics or BCM, I was curious how the SOLGW kits held up as they seem to list some nice ass specs.

Page 67 of 137 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast